Shop

Get Back to School with Redbubble – Shop Here!

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

06-17-11...FEATURES: "Hearts of Stone" ...Friday Special: Spotlight Artist: Antanas

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3820 posts

See more of his outstanding work on his page and please leave him a nice message.
Thank you :o)

Here is some beautiful music to go with these stunning works of art

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful, creative weekend
Kira ☺

jammingene jammingene 1151 posts

TY for featuring my lion head..congrats to all the artists..☺☺☺☺
-Gene

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1739 posts

Amazing images ! Antanas, I am sure that you know by now how much I admire your Talent as an Artist ,A wonderful choice Kira ! Big Congratulations Antanas & also to all of the amazing Artists whom have their splendid work featured here …………..you are an inspiration to us all !

leapdaybride leapdaybride 958 posts

Congratulation Antana! Very well deserved! AND Congrats to ALL featured! I am honored to be among you, thank you :)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

Awesome display! Wowzaaaaa!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3800 posts

Amazing images all…special congrats to Antana! So awesome.
Music is devine for viewing these pieces!

linmarie linmarie 2533 posts

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! what a wonderful feature page,, Congratulations Antanas.. and all the other artists also, ,what a fabulous showcase this is,, love the theme, the art work, and bravo to our host for this wonderful work she did,, AMAZING ALL AROUND, peace and love linmarie

Chris Lord Chris Lord 627 posts

Huge congrats to Antanas and to stone “masons” all! Fabulous collection once again Kira, thanks for including my stone angel here.

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10715 posts

Congratulations Antanas Beautiful breath taking Pictures Congratulations to all the other Artists that have there pictures displayed Beautiful,Nicely displayed Kira

Carol2 Carol2 1209 posts

A big Congratulations on your beautiful work Antanas!!! Congratulations all other artists!!

buttonpresser buttonpresser 1471 posts

Congratualtions Antanas

Thanks for including my iamne on Hearts of Stone & well done to all

Dave

Danica Radman Danica Radman 744 posts

wonderful !!!!!!!! outstanding images, thank you for including mine too

Cheers everybody, and bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danica Radman Danica Radman 744 posts

SPECIAL CONGRATULATION TO MY DEAR FRIEND ANTANAS