Get a one-way ticket to 20% off everything. Use code TAKEOFF20

★ART UNIVERSE★ Coming next: Orange

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

05-08-11...FEATURES: "Happy Mother's Day"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3742 posts

Like with Earth Day ….every day is Mothers Day.
My mother used to say. “Give me flowers while I’m living….” I’m glad i did!
Thank you all for sharing yours. . . . . . Here’s to all mothers all over the Globe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field,
since the payment is pure love.
~Mildred B. Vermont

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful Mothers Day :o)

polly470 polly470 898 posts

Wow!! What a collection…I never managed to become a mother, but I reckon an aunt can join in?? To all mum’s everywhere, as Kira says….hugs to you all, and to every artist on here!
P
xx

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1077 posts

Perfectly exquisite in every way ,Kira this is sensational! CONGRATULATIONS to all of the SIMPLY SUPERB ARTISTS FEATURED & A VERY HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 146 posts

Many thanks dear Kira for featuring me, and congratulations toall featurees.And a Happy Mothers Day to all Mums.x

Sunsetdaze Sunsetdaze 424 posts

Gorgeous selection of images for this special day. Thanks for featuring mine Kira and I love all the others too. Love to all the dear mothers and in memory of my beautiful mother today.

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10205 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL HUGS

(¯`(♥)´¯) _____(¯`(♥)´¯)

¶¶ (.^._)¶¶¶_¶¶(_.^.)¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(.^.)¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶¶
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(.^.)¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
________¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶
___________¶(.^.
____________ ¶¶¶¶¶
_____________¶¶¶

Carol2 Carol2 1094 posts

Congratulations all!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

So absolutely gorgeous Kira, wonderful choices, and I am absolutely thrilled that you have featured “Summer’s Last Rose” on this special day because I created the image especially for my mother who has been very ill … she will be so happy when I tell her. Thank you dear Kira, and congratulations and Happy Mother’s Day to all (including Aunties :)) !

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1198 posts

OMGracious! I can’t believe this gorgeous tribute was presented and I didn’t acknowledge this honor! Sorry, Kira…….THANK YOU for presenting us with this magnificient Mother’s Day tribute! We appreciate your efforts and never want to take you for granted! You’re the best! (along with these fabulous artists!)