Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

04-21-11....FEATURES: *"Spring & Easter Treat"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3801 posts

“Spring & Easter Treat”
Thank you all for sharing these life confirming and uplifting images, it’s coming around again :o))

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Enjoy your Holidays
Kira :o)

Margi Margi 400 posts

just beautiful Kira, fabulous work everyone :))

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1741 posts

Absolutely precious ! Every one in the Northern Hemisphere has their seasons the right way around , we are back to front LOL! Thank you so very much for the honor of one of my images being here with such fabulous Artists ! Happy Easter & Congratulations to all Featured here !

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

May blessings continue for you and family throughout this joyous Season, my friend.
THANK YOU for showcasing my ceramic bunny.

enchantedImages enchantedImages 442 posts

Gorgeous!!
We must have the most talented group on RB. Your choices are always so outstanding, Kira.
Congrats everyone!
~ Bobbi

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 569 posts

Thank you so much for featuring “A gift from Daisy”. My girl Daisy had never known the joys of life outside of cage hell and this was her first egg that she laid when I brought her home and gave her her freedom. I was so proud. A very special moment for me and a great honour to have this photo featured. It means a great deal to me. Thank you so very much. Mia ~

MaeBelle MaeBelle 193 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my work,

Egg-streamly Colorful" in your wall of features.so appreciated, an honor to be among such great artists!:Happy Easter,:o)) God Bless,Mae

Jing3011 Jing3011 22 posts
Such beautiful work shown here. I am honored to be chosen for this feature.
Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5416 posts

Amazingly BEAUTIFUL FEATURES, dear Kira!!!
Warm CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the wonderfully talented artists here!!!!

Happy and Blessed Easter to all who celebrate it!!!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 620 posts

What a beautiful collection. I’ll take this opportunity to also wish you all a very happy Easter. Or a happy spring festival by any other name you may prefer. Congrats to all of the wonderful artists responsible for the gorgeous artworks featured here and a huge thanks to our ever working Kira for curating and hosting us all.

Leslie Nicole Leslie Nicole 108 posts

Really stunning collection. Thanks so much for including Lilac Blush. :-)

sandygrafik sandygrafik 120 posts

Magical, wonderful artworks, Kira!!
I’m very honored to be part of this beautiful gallery!!
♥ HAPPY EASTER ♥ to all Art Universe members!!

Lissywitch Lissywitch 215 posts

Another stunning collection Kira of which I’m truly honoured to be a part of. Congratulations to everyone featured

cokaygne cokaygne 3 posts

A very beautiful collection. Congratulations to everyone featured.

inkedsandra inkedsandra 362 posts

Beautiful work from everyone. Thanks for including my ladybirds.