Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

04-09-11...."WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" - Permanent Art Gallery

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3802 posts

You are all invited on a CRUISE AROUND THE WORLD.
Let me take you to far away places you have never seen and I’ll show you What a Wonderful World we have.
This will be a Permanent Art Gallery and new entries will be added to the countries where they belong as they are selected.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN IN

I HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS TRIP, all the places can be revisited as often as you like.
Kira :o)

Dawn M. Becker Dawn M. Becker 350 posts

TY so much Kira for the features and what gorgeous images of all others that have been featured!!! Congrats to everyone!!! :o)

Desirée Glanville Desirée Glanville 439 posts

This is INCREDIBLE Kira!!! What an AWESOME thing of you to do!! And how very beautiful and very inspirational! Love to all people all around the globe! XXX!

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

WOW KIRA!!!!! MEGA CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!!!
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80-CLICKS!

You are amazing- what an effort and what a selection! ( I have my afternoon cut out for me now once we finish work and something to really look forward to! )

CONGRATULATIONS ALL ARTISTS SELECTED AND CONGRATULATIONS KIRA!!!!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 356 posts

I feel like I just took a trip around the world! What a fantastic idea and gorgeous collection, Kira. Thank you for including two of my images to represent my country. Congratulations to all the other artists!!!

Margi Margi 400 posts

So cruel I just want to jump on a plane, thank you so much for including me Kira and for putting together such an amazing selection, this is what is what I love about our community. :))

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 639 posts

Yes, it was a wonderful trip and I’d love to see all those places!!

Rene Hales Rene Hales 837 posts

Wonderful world tour filled with beautiful images.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1740 posts

Brilliant idea displayed perfectly as always dear Kira ! Thank you for including one of my works in the magnificent display ,I am very honored to be amongst such prestigious Artists . Congratulations to all whom are featured in this celebration of Mother Earth

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 683 posts

Fantastic idea and selections Kira.

Thank you so much for choosing two of my artworks too, I’m really delighted.

David xx

buttonpresser buttonpresser 1471 posts

Wow You’ve excelled yourself here Kira. A wonderful world indeed & I can hear dear old Satchmo playing as I look at my painting of him on the wall!

Thanks for including the bridge of sighs here too!

Dave

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 895 posts

What a terrific collection of outstanding images. I can’t believe I was included! They would make a wonderful coffee table book …

pennyswork pennyswork 265 posts

Gosh – these are very beautiful Kira – amazing choices as ever. Congrats to all those featured and thanks so much for including some of my images :))

hampshirelady hampshirelady 402 posts

I have just spent some dreamtime wandering through these wonderful, wonderful images. Such a good gallery Kira – congrats to all the featured artists and thank you for featuring my work too. x

Chris Lord Chris Lord 619 posts

What a trip! And what a fantastic idea! I am so happy to have two images as part of this wonderfully creative world tour. Thanks so very much Kira for including them in this most excellent set. Congratulations to all the fine artists featured today. I am humbled to have my images displayed beside yours.

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

OMG!!! Around the world with Kira!! Incredible…what a knockout selection..the best yet, I wonder??
P
xx

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 726 posts

What a beautiful trip I’ve had this morning with my coffee!! A stunning collection of beautiful art!! Congrats to all those exhibited here… I’m honoured to have had two of my images included here…. A Slow News Day (Brooklyn Bridge) and the Storm is Coming (jetty in Australia). Thank you!

terezadelpilar~ art & architecture terezadelpilar... 230 posts

Congratulations to all artists:) Fabulous creations:))
Thanks sweet Kira for including me:) what a great honour!!

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

PHEW!!! Kira how amazing that was honey….have enjoyed this all the way honey….BRILLIANT EFFORT BY YOU KIRA in curating this WONDERFUL WORLD GALLERY!!! CONGRATULATIONS once again to all Featured Artists!!

Tarrby Tarrby 1101 posts

Just Brilliant Kira, what an inspirational selection, you have excelled yourself, yet again. Many thanks for including me in this “must come back to” collection, Brian

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 569 posts
I’m holiday in Tasmania (Tassie) at the moment, just checking my emails and found this unexpected little surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my image Kira. This collection is truly awesome! It’s an honour to be featured with such a talented group of artists. Well done everyone!
dawne polis dawne polis 55 posts

Also checking my emails, and found this…What a collection! This could be the beginnings of a wonderful book on Travel! Congratulations to all artists and big thanks to our curator Kira! If I didn’t have wanderlust before, I sure have it now!!!!

Flair Flair 59 posts

Oh my, Kira, What an amazing page you have created, and what a wonderful thing that I have been featured on it as well!!! `Thank you very much, it is a true feast for the eye to go through this over and over again!!!
Cheers, Marion xx

rosalin rosalin 40 posts

WOW ……. FANTASTIC COLLECTION, DEAR HOST ! CONGRATULTAIONS TO ALL THE ARTISTS AND THEIR AMAZING WORKS! THE GALLERY AND THE PRESENTATION IS ALWAYS FABULOUS

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

Breathtaking travelogue, my friend! Wowzaaaaaa! Thanks for including my works amongst these over-the-top artists!!