Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

04-06-11...."HEAL THE EARTH" - Permanent Art Gallery

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3807 posts

Image created by: DevineDayDreams

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

It is not an Us and Them…no matter the differences..we are all an Us. We are all travelling together on this planet, and have an opportunity on EARTH DAY APRIL 22nd 2011 to join together in a “billion acts of green”…

“Earth Day Network’s year-round mission is to broaden, diversify and activate the environmental movement worldwide, through a combination of education, public policy, and consumer campaigns.”

Elements of the 2011 Earth Day campaign include:
ARTS FOR THE EARTH: Celebrating the work of environmental artists in all media, and partnering with the American Association of Museums to bring sustainability to museums nationwide ( ref: link to official website)

I invite you all to connect in the positive spirit of of our beautiful living planet, and contribute in some way today, and every day, to show our respect and love for the Earth and all we share her with. I welcome every positive contribution, even the positive thoughts of healing the planet, as thoughts themselves generate energy, and intention, and in turn will make that positive impact to life itself.

I am thrilled to share my passion for Earth Day with the incredibly talented Daisy of DevineDayDreams, and the beautiful big-hearted Kira, bdazzled both of whom have embraced the spirit of this upcoming event, and also invite you to share Daisy’s generous gift at her website EARTH HEALING PROJECT where you can download her deeply moving image of Healing, and join in the global meditation for healing our planet now.

THANK-YOU KIRA FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO POST HERE ON THIS INCREDIBLE OCCASION!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3807 posts

LET’S MAKE EVERY DAY AN “EARTH DAY”!

NB! NEW ADDITIONS TO THIS SPECIAL PERMANENT GALLERY WILL BE PLACED ON TOP!

NEW ADDITIONS 11-09-11

Helping Hand by Igor Zenin

Little Girl saving the world by Svetlana Sewell

NEW ADDITION 09-13-11

Toxic Playground by Rob Shillito Raw:Images

NEW ADDITION 09-10-11

A Peaceful World for our Children! by Elisabeta Hermann

NEW ADDITION 09-07-11

by Rapture777 planet-earth-isn-t-she-beautiful

NEW ADDITION 09-04-11

Think About What You Have Done to This World by plunder

In Orbit by Bob Culshaw

Earth’s Demise? by AmbientKreation

Mother Of Us All by Vanessa Barklay

ignite the universe by vampvamp

Ends of the earth by Cliff Vestergaard

All Around the Globe by plunder

I will help You by Antanas

Eco-Sphere by Keith Reesor

It Starts With A Single Grain of Sand by plunder

Carry water to the desert by Lifeware

Magical EarthDay Sunrise by plunder

Recreation of Paradise by DevineDayDreams

Epigenesis by Nadya Johnson

Innocent Sunrise by plunder

HEAL THE WORLD!! PLEASE VIEW LARGER by Sherri…Charmaine Nicholas

ORDINARY WORLD by Spiritinme

Save ME !!!……….Take Care of Mother Earth ! by Rosehaven

Last child dreaming by Dwarkan

SAVE OUR PLANET!! by Sherri…Charmaine Nicholas

Save Us by Michael Gunterman

Save our Nature by Mario van Middendorf

the light, the love, the elements, the creation… the sun will shine again… by Durham White

Bringing a Message of Hope by Trudi’s Images

the light, the love, the elements, the creation… existence… by Durham White

The Very Last Tree by DevineDayDreams

Heart for a World by RedRose1

the world is weeping by Darsana

Resonating Echoes From A Melting Planet by Trudi’s Images

Take Care Today So There Is A Tomorrow by peechez2010

Tree of life’… by valzart

The Last Tree Standing by Larry Butterworth

Ajna’s Vision of Peace by Joni Rae

Rescue The Rainforest by stephaniek

Hidden Gem by hampshirelady

He’s My Brother by rodeorose

The Earth Healing Project by DevineDayDreams

THE KITTEN & THE CROW – A MUST SEE
there’s a lesson in this

THE POWER OF WORDS*

peechez2010 peechez2010 185 posts

What amazing work. You know, in the Earth Day context, it is like he is saying. “Please help us”. Love this piece so much~ Hugs, Peechez

riata66 riata66 194 posts

Wow, incredible…

hampshirelady hampshirelady 403 posts

Thank you for including my work in this wonderful gallery where we can express are sadness, fears, happiness and hopes for the future of our
planet. Well done Kira. Sue

Cath Ollenberg Cath Ollenberg 21 posts

Fabulous work… some true artists. well done , Cath

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2824 posts

congratulations to these wonderful artists..so grogeous and deep thoughts and vision..!!!

Kira, Wonderful gallery, if we all come together as one holding on to the universal mind and consciousness we

can heal our Earth and bring back love and goodness!!!

Joni  Rae Joni Rae 15 posts

What an honor to be included in this beautiful group of artists! Thank you for sharing the universal language of LOVE! joni

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1742 posts

This is a magnificent display of Artists caring for Mother Earth and fighting for the environment in a peaceful and dedicated way , I am sure we all re cycle and plant trees and organically garden ( that is how my husband and I managed to get the frogs into our pond , by having a natural habitat for them to return to) It only took us three years to establish that , we now have hundreds of frogs each year which is absolutely thrilling because they really are diminishing in numbers at a frightening rate as are so many other creatures simply because the greed of man ruins their habitats ……Kira I am so very proud to be part of this wonderful SAVE THE EARTH CAMPAIGN ,we all so badly need to work together 24/7 to save our glorious Planet for all Living Creatures ,including man’s future generations …………….may common sense reign & greed subside ….

What a wonderful honor Kira to be included in your wonderful EARTHDAY GALLERY, I am so happy to think that my SAVE THE PLANET WAS INCLUDED ON THIS DAY APRIL 22, 2011
WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER TODAY AND EVERYDAY AS ONE AND SEND OUR POSITIVE ENERGIES AND PRAYERS FOR OUR PLANET EARTH..
tHANK YOU AGAIN..
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU KIRA, FOR DOING SUCH A WONDERFUL THINGS FOR EARTHDAY!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE AWESOME ARTISTS ..THE ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

carol brandt carol brandt 142 posts

congratulations to the artists for presenting these absolutely amazing images !

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Kira, I was so surprised when I saw Permanent Gallery..Oh I am so honored to have two of my images in .
in this wonderful group and lovely gallery, I am also honored to be next so each remarkable artist that have there works here also..
thank you again..
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FOR BEAUTIFUL EARTHDAY ART!!!
Sherri:):) smiles today and everyday!!

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 61 posts

Thank you kira and truly an honor to be here, such an incredible job you do and Congratulations to all artists with such wonderful works that express issues that affect every one and every thing in this world……

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 915 posts

Thank you so much, Kira! I am really honored to be featured here among such fabulous artists, especially in conjunction with this VITALLY important topic!! I may not have thought so at the first-ever Earth Day celebration held 40 years ago in Berkeley (OMG, can it really be that long??) but as I said in the text for my image, today I lean toward the belief that Consciousness ~ the inter-linking Human Minds upon this planet ~ have more power and influence than our current science will allow. So the more people thinking, and creating art along these lines, the better! I am really gratified to see all this outstanding, thought-provoking work from so many people in so many places! If everybody had our mind-set, the world would not be in the dire straits it is, today. Kudtos to you (and all the artists, too!) for directing our attention to the single most important issue facing humanity today ~ the survival of our world and every living thing aboard! This is a breath-taking gallery and I’m so thrilled to be included! Thanks again, and congrats to everybody who contributed!

stephaniek stephaniek 70 posts

Whoever has a “Rainforest Cafe” nearby………..be sure to have a meal and visit………………….profits go to preserving the Earth’s Rainforests!! ;-))

Excellent ART work above me……………………………………;-))

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

HUGE THANKS DEAR KIRA AND CONGRATULATIONS ALL- HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 503 posts

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE ARTIST WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER AND TO DISPLAY SUCH WONDERSOUS WORKS….

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1531 posts

Thank you for the Feature of Mother of us all, these works are incredible and SO inspiring!! :O)

AmbientKreation AmbientKreation 43 posts

Thank you so much for Earth’s Demise feature.. I agree with Vanessa, all of the works are very inspiring and deserving of their feature here. :D

plunder plunder 851 posts

Thank you so much, Kira! I am really honored to be featured here among such fabulous artists.

Jessica Jenney Jessica Jenney 189 posts

Rodeorose (Rosy) is no longer a member of RB

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10632 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Such Beautiful Meaningful Pictures,All with a precious message and awareness To Heal The Earth, I want to Thank you Kira For Bringing this Topic to Light hugs In This Wonderful Gallery for our Earth Is So Precious and we all need to be aware and to help preserve for future generations.I am honoured and thrilled to be amongst those featured amongst all these Wonderful Talented Artists who in there work portrays the concern for Our Mother Earth which holds dear to our hearts and thoughts..Its wonderful to see so many coming toether to share a common bond OUR MOTHER EARTH..All these pictures are so precious and beautiful and the message that is given out in the individual pictures is heart warming..Hugs to All ~~Its Wonderful Kira to see in Your Gallery Your Love And Awareness to bring this to full Attention which makes this an honour to be a part of this Wonderful Gallery And For All The Things You do within this group and beyond to make it special for us all a heart felt thank you and hugs,* Here is a little something for you hugs.

*If people would only realize that if one leads a life in cooperation with Nature and not against it, then nobody in the world need die of starvation.

When the birds sing, do they call to the flowers in the fields, or are they speaking to the trees, or are they echoing the murmur of the brooks? For Man with his understanding cannot know what the bird is saying, nor what the brook is murmuring, nor what the waves whisper when they touch the beaches slowly and gently.
Man with his understanding cannot know what the rain is saying when it falls upon the leaves of the trees or when it taps at the window panes. He cannot know what the breeze is saying to the flowers in the fields.

But the Heart of Man can feel and grasp the meaning of these sounds that play upon his feelings. Eternal Wisdom often speaks to him in a mysterious language; Soul and Nature converse together, while Man stands speechless and bewildered.

Yet has not Man wept at the sounds? And are not his tears eloquent understanding?*

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5416 posts

Having my painting A Peaceful World for our Children! added to this GORGEOUS and ILLUSTRIOUS Gallery means a world to me.
Thank you more than words can express for this HONOR, dear Kira!

CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow artists whose EXCELLENT creations are part of this FANTASTIC collection!!!

My best wishes to everybody,
Betty

Igor Zenin Igor Zenin 10 posts

BRAVO!!!