15% off sitewide. Amazing but true. Use code CIRCUS15.

★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

03-21-11....FEATURES: "ART UNIVERSE"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4168 posts

*"ART UNIVERSE"
… is the new name of your group …it is the vast experience of manipulated PHOTO’S.

It can be every degree of TEXTURE layering from the light, soft and tender…over sweet nostalgic Vintage…to the dark, grungy and gritty.

It can also be PHOTO MANIPULATION stretching from HDR to FANTASY to SURREAL – YOUR creativity and imagination is the limit.
Read more on the front page and in the rules.

I have chosen to feature some examples of that… THANK YOU as always for your Outstanding work!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful, creative week and keep the HIGH QUALITY work coming!
Kira :o)*

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 184 posts

Thank you so much dear Kira for featuring me in the group.And congratulations to all the other featurees.x

Tarrby Tarrby 1358 posts

Wow Kira, you have been very busy. The new format looks great, congratulations to you and all the featured artists, Brian.

Dwarkan Dwarkan 187 posts

Very wise Kira to have widened the scope of the group to include photomanipulation as a whole !!!
Its great freedom given to creativity !!!

Roberto Pagani Roberto Pagani 3 posts

Thank you much for featuring me in the group.

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

Exquisite, beautiful, classic, surreal and ALL extremely magnificently created & presented!
Best to you in this expanded endeavor…you have hit on a winner!! Thank you for including me!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4168 posts

#THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT :o)

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 132 posts

Beautiful feature Kira! Congrats to all artists for their amazing art! Exceptional and very inspirational! :-)

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 579 posts

Thank you so much, Kira, for featuring my dirty bottles! Congratulations to all the artists!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Well Kira , this new Format is splendid ,such a great idea & this feature page ,once again is an absolute feast for the eyes ! Congratulations to all of these magnificent featured Artists on their splendid work !