★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

02-27-11....FEATURES: "CRITTERS"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3827 posts

*"CRITTERS"
THANK YOU ALL for sharing your Outstanding work – you are the best!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful and creative week!
Kira :o)*

BoudoirKandy BoudoirKandy 42 posts

what a beautiful selection, every one of them! I love them all
well done all xxKandy

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

Stunning selection Kira- CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!! ( thanks too of course- it really it such a treat to be included xxx)

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

Every image an outstanding piece of work , I just love this Group and the Artists within it ! CONGRATULATIONS every one ,I am very honored to be beside you . Thank you so much Kira for this beauty .

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 144 posts

What a wonderful collection, every one a favourite. Congratulations everybody :-))

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

It really IS a huge treat…such richness of image, warmth and love of the subjects ( which shines through! ) and sheer skill..I am genuinely so happy to be included….Congratulations to every single artist, and to the collector of the images!!
P
xx

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 570 posts

These images are absolutely amazing. I love each and every one of them. It is an honour to be featured amongst you. A huge thank you to Kira for putting all these wonderful images together.

hampshirelady hampshirelady 403 posts

Oh my! Works of wonder! I could spend hours looking at this collection – they are truly AMAZING! Well done all the wonderful superb artists and to you Kira for putting this wonderful selection together and a huge thank you to you for including my work again – I am truly privileged to be included. Sue

riata66 riata66 194 posts

Thank you once again for featuring my work. These are all amazing and so well done. Congrats to all…

enchantedImages enchantedImages 443 posts

What a beautiful collection of wild ones!
I’m ever so honored to be included in this talented bunch.
Congrats one an all!
~ Bobbi

Carolann23 Carolann23 123 posts

I am so honored and excited to be with such a talented group of artists and my congrats to everyone!

Barb Leopold Barb Leopold 41 posts

What a fantastic collection of images, congrats to all the artists and thanks to moderators for choosing mine, much appreciated!

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

What an amazing collection. I am so honoured to be chosen with these fantastic artists. Again Kira, you have put together a wonderful ensemble of art:)Cat

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1359 posts

A breathtaking collection of gorgeous critters Kira! I’m thrilled and honoured that you have featured “Aussie Crow” amongst this outstanding collection. Huge congratulations to all featured artists!