★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

01-16-11...FEATURES: "VALIUM VIOLINS"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4033 posts

*"VALIUM VIOLINS"
Softly..softly…. beautiful images to sooth your soul …or cure your hangover ;o))
THANK YOU all for your outstanding work once again.

And the Morning is Perfect in all Her Measured Wrinkles
by Tara Turner

Soft Thoughts …. Gentle Heart
by dovey1968

Tapestry of Romance …
by Rosehaven

little princess…
by terezadelpilar

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)*

polly470 polly470 1150 posts

I have to say I think the title is genius!!!!
What a pleasure to be included in this amazing collection….such a high standard!!
P
xx

carol brandt carol brandt 142 posts

Wonderful works!

dovey1968 dovey1968 61 posts

oh my goodness, thanks very much, once again my work is up there amongst such wonderful talent, thrilled, thanks !

terezadelpilar~ art & architecture terezadelpilar... 260 posts

Kira, you are amazing dear girl:) You have a beautiful taste and great aesthetic sense to select works. I am very pleased to be amongst so many fantastic artists. Congratulations to you all! Thank you so much Kira:)
Tereza

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 310 posts

Cant thank you enough Kira for choosing my work to feature and placing it amongst such amazing work. Congratulations to my fellow artists. Your work is fabulous

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 339 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my sweet little grandson along with all the other wonderful images! You certainly have a knack for selecting wonderful images!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4033 posts

@ Karen .. Thank you .. I can only select what you all create and that is simply awesome.

I have promised you a HIGH QUALITY group – and that’s what I think we have here.
Nothing but the best ..I thank you all for that :o)

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 442 posts

Many thanks for featuring my Rosie and the Bee. I feel so honoured to be featured with all these wonderful and talented artists. Congratulations to everyone:-)

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1666 posts

Well this selection brought tears to my eyes ….what a magnificent group of ‘dreams’ , the toning and range of emotions gathered within this group is exceptional .I am so incredibly proud to have my work here within these amazing pieces ,I am in awe of the talent residing in this group …….such an inspiring bunch of creative whizzes !!!
Congratulations from my heart to every Artist featured & to Kira for putting all of these works together with such finesse

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1501 posts

Fabulous selections! Love the collection. Congrats to everyone and many, many thanks featuring mine. :-)

garts garts 76 posts

A wonderful collection of images, thank you for selecting mine.

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 223 posts

Kira, your selections are pure magic, and the page is beautifully presented. You are a treasure. I cannot believe my work is amongst these amazing and talented artists. Thank you, and a big congratulations to all:)Cat

EsmeraldaSaysNo EsmeraldaSaysNo 42 posts

Thank you so much for the feature! I love being part of this wonderful group! xx