It’s a tee. It’s a dress. It’s the new Graphic T-shirt Dress.

★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

01-13-11...FEATURES: "WINTER-WORLD

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4153 posts

*"WINTER-WORLD"
Outstanding work of art – THANK YOU all!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)*

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8863 posts

Beautiful work. Congratulations.

shotokan0 shotokan0 7 posts

Thank you so much for the amazing feature. To have my work displayed next to so many other wonderful pieces is amazing.. Thank you very much… :)

Michel Raj Michel Raj 6 posts

Wow, thanks, I’m proud of having a photo on this superb page, next to these fantastic creations !

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

Me too…I really am so, so proud to be included in this collection….makes me want to work harder and harder…
Huge hugs,
P
xxx

hampshirelady hampshirelady 372 posts

Aww! Thank you so much – and I reiterate Pauline’s words completely xxxx

Beve Brown-Clark Beve Brown-Clark 101 posts

A beautiful line up of features…thank you for including my work! Congrats to all!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 615 posts

Like Polly says, finding oneself included in a lineup like this is just so very encouraging, I want to dive right back into Lightroom and look through the library for my next subject to work on. Such great work you do for us all Kira, thank you so much. Congrats artists, that’s super fine work up there!!!

M a r i e B a r c i a M a r i e B a ... 32 posts

Thank you so much, it’s an honor to be included in this group!
Congratulations to all the artists/photographers~
;))

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 540 posts

beautiful … congratulations to you all!!!!!!!!