Shop

★ART UNIVERSE★

The Ultimate ART MECCA

12-16-10...FEATURES: "FLOWERS"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3802 posts

*"FLOWERS"
Aren’t they gorgeous?
THANK YOU everybody!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have fun clickin’.
Kira :o)*

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1353 posts

Kira, I’m so thrilled to have two of my images featured with these outstanding artworks! Thanks you so much :)xx

My congratulations to all featured artists, fine work everybody!

polly470 polly470 1175 posts

Over the moon Kira!!!!
And what a wonderful and outstanding collection again…the sheer amount of talent and skill on this site is breathtaking and very, very exciting!!!
P
xx

Sharon House Sharon House 318 posts

Thankyou so much for the feature of two of my images Kira.
Congratulations to all artists featured here :o))

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 144 posts

I’m so thrilled to have three of my images featured here, thank you so much. A beautiful selection and a feast of flowers ;-))

behamoa behamoa 10 posts

Thanks a lot for featuring me :-)

Rene Hales Rene Hales 837 posts

Outstanding images! Congratulations to all.

Priska Wettstein Priska Wettstein 83 posts

Kira,
wonderful collection, congrats to all artists.

And thank you very much for choosing one of my works (Helleborus niger)

regards
Priska

TeresaB TeresaB 2653 posts

Thank you so much Kira for including my Too Little ~ Too Late in this gorgeous collection! Congratulations to all artists featured!

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 789 posts

What a stunning display and I thank you for including my work in this (Sad and Lonely)! Happy dancing!!!!

Debra

Ellen Cotton Ellen Cotton 439 posts

WOW!!! I’m absolutely in love with every one of these gorgeous works!!!!! Thank you so much, Kira, for including me in this fabulous collection!!!! – Ellen

FilleDeLEau FilleDeLEau 59 posts

Congratulations to all artists!
Great choice Kira!

LJYOUNG LJYOUNG 86 posts

Congrats to all featured artists!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 619 posts

Kira, it must take ages to collect all these images and set up a page like this, not to mention the time it would take to choose your images to start with. And you do this so frequently it’s just amazing dedication! Thank you so much for all this work. Once again you have picked a number of really gorgeous images to feature here and I am so pleased to have an image amongst them. Congratulations to everyone else featured here, lovely work everyone.

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9579 posts

Kira stunning features! Congratulations to all featured!