Shipping deadlines are coming. Gift original in time for the holidays.

Realist Painters of Landscapes, Seascapes and Streetscapes

Realist Traditional LANDSCAPES (No PHOTOGRAPHY) of any kind which must be produced using traditional mediums. (Photography or Digital work is not accepted).

FEATURES AND NEWS FOR 9th FEBRUARY 2013

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3173 posts

Dear Landscapers,

Below are the features for this week. Please say some nice words of congratulations to the artists concerned if you can spare the time.

I urge you all to submit a painting to the last Voucher Challenge The One that Got Away. No doubt most people will have learned by now that RedBubble will no longer be offering vouchers as challenge awards. (Instead, groups will be highlighted in other ways). I remember, as would many other members, the days when there were no vouchers, and the challenges were just as popular without such rewards.

On a personal note, I am extremely busy at the moment, and having trouble keeping up with all the group activities as well as trying to fit everything else that is happening in my personal life! I just want to throw open the idea of combining the two groups – i.e. ‘Realist Landscape Painting’ with ‘Realist Paintings About Water’ and making it something like Realist ‘Landscapes, Seascapes and Streetscapes’. I know this seems a bit hypocritical after trying to keep seascapes away from the Landscape group for so long, but I have not been able to find anyone to assist me by becoming a co-host, and on looking through both groups, many works are already included in both anyway. It’s just an idea at the moment, and I would really welcome your feedback.

Cheers – Lynda

The Road To Malham
by Martin Williamson

Aberdulais Falls
by Richard Picton

Winter near Pluckley in kent
by Beatrice Cloake N.A.P.A

Walk in the Winter Woods
by Dan Wilcox

Down the Hill (pastel)
by Niki Hilsabeck

In Anticipation of The Spring
by kirilart

Godmanstone Hillside
by Susan Duffey

Moonlighting Eagle
by Dan Wagner

Lookin' Good
by Jaana Day

the tree stump on the sand
by irfa

Morning sky
by Julia Lesnichy

Vineyard's Edge
by Karen Ilari

Virginia McGowan Virginia McGowan 728 posts

congrats to all the above talented people, superb the wow factor

Irina Fominykh Irina Fominykh 5 posts

Thank you for featured my work) I’m so glade!

Susan Duffey Susan Duffey 90 posts

Thank you for featuring my Godmanstone Hillside alongside so many lovely landscapes – and Linda, thank you for your hardworking as host and you must do what is manageable by combining with seascapes.

doatley doatley 652 posts

Wonderful collection of paintings, beautiful colour tones, perspective brilliant.

DAVID

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9340 posts

A gorgeous selection Lynda.
Congratulations to all featured artists and a big thank you to have my painting standing among these gorgeous works!

Great idea to work both groups in one!

Geraldine M Leahy Geraldine M Leahy 341 posts

I think your idea is a good one,Lynda.Go for it ! Thanks for all your hard work. Congrats to all on the beautiful features.

Niki Hilsabeck Niki Hilsabeck 308 posts

Beautiful lights and shadows in this collection Lynda! I think land and seascapes together would be a wonderful combination, thank you for all of your hard work in maintaining such a high quality group!

Jaana Day Jaana Day 29 posts

Thanks for the feature Lynda! I’m thrilled to be amongst this amazing collection of artworks. Congrats to everyone!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3185 posts

Wonderful collection of features Lynda – congratulations everyone!