Realist Painters of Landscapes, Seascapes and Streetscapes

Realist Traditional LANDSCAPES (No PHOTOGRAPHY) of any kind which must be produced using traditional mediums. (Photography or Digital work is not accepted).

Karen Ilari - August Guest Artist

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3175 posts

Welcome to the artistic world of Karen Ilari. I am delighted that Karen agreed to be our Guest Artist for August, and she has done a really magnificent job of choosing the features for this week. This is, briefly, what Karen says about herself……

I work mainly in Acrylic paint on Canvas. I paint outdoors – en plein air – as they say often. Back in the studio I like to explore and expand on what I experience outside. My goal is to give you, my viewer, a feeling and experience as well as a visual picture. I particularly love leaves and the play of light through them, as well as our many beautiful rivers, and rural landscapes here in the Pacific Northwest

Here are a few examples of Karen’s wonderful work, but please take some time to visit her gallery and have a browse around. You won’t be disappointed!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3179 posts

Congratulations on a beautiful portfolio Karen!

Virginia McGowan Virginia McGowan 726 posts

oh just gorgeous perfect art Karen.

Neil Jones Neil Jones 34 posts

Congratulations Karen,very skillful work throughout your gallery

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9339 posts

Wonderful art! Congratulations for all your work :)

floridaartist66 floridaartist66 136 posts

Outstanding!!!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

CONGRATULATIONS Karen!

Your work is GORGEOUS!

Karen Ilari Karen Ilari 104 posts

Thank you all for the kind comments! and YOUR work is beautiful! It was a real treat to browse among all the wonderful art in our group. In my choices, I just went for pieces that I responded to – no rhyme or reason involved! Art is so subjective, isn’t it? It seems that many people here have a similar awe of nature and the desire to try to share that. I learn so much about myself and life when I spend the time to paint a scene. Like getting to know a new friend. There are always surprises and new points of view to learn.

Thanks again for the opportunity, may we continue to inspire each other!

Just Keep Painting!
Karen

christine vandenhaute christine vand... 5 posts

Congratulations on the work and the ’
guest artistry’! Many tyhanks for choosing to feature me. I’m honoured!