*ONE SINGLE FLOWER ON DISPLAY* ( The Full flower must show no part of the flower cut off )

*One Flower showing only*

Possible rule change

RGHunt RGHunt 7384 posts

How would this group feel about adding the following new rule? One single flower, but 75% or, more of the flower must show. We have been receiving a lot of images in this fashion. It would be a judgement call on your hosts part to decide if it fits the 75% requirement.

Russ

kalaryder kalaryder 16596 posts

Happy to go with your decision

TeresaB TeresaB 2306 posts

I’ll try to comply with whatever you decide, but I would like to see that rule change.

Monnie Ryan Monnie Ryan 847 posts

Works for me.

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 20290 posts

I like the suggested change. One can still give a strong impression of the entire single flower while not showing just a bit of it at one or more edges. It’s an artistic decision by the photographer.

aprilann aprilann 2824 posts

I love the suggested change.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1073 posts

What ever you wonderful hard working Hosts find is the easiest & most clear cut to moderate I think would be best . Other wise the boundaries will forever be being pushed ….there are many groups that accept partial floral images ………….the fact that the whole flower must be shown here makes this group unique I think …………….

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4512 posts

Sounds good to me.

EdsMum EdsMum 20176 posts

Good idea, they always look a lot better than one tiny flower. I trust the Hosts to make a fair decision.. I have to in one of my groups and it isn’t easy at times but the pictures look better if they follow the rule…Good idea..Shirley