Applied Imagination -TEMPORARY close - (ONE submission per 24 hours)

The Art of Publicity, Marketing and Promotion

Calendar Challenge Features! 25th April 2012

Ell-on-Wheels Ell-on-Wheels 2025 posts

Hi all :-)

The group’s recent calendar voucher challenge came to an end a few days ago, and Damienne produced a fabulous presentation of the entries and challenge winner on our Facebook page – go check it out when you can! Damienne puts A LOT of work into it, so please go say thank you for her efforts in promoting our group and YOUR work :-)

Please click the FB link >>

Without further ado, calendar challenge features as follows – clicking the active images below will take you to respective calendars:

THE WINNER – Cindy Schnackel

TOP TEN:

2nd Place – JJRouse

3rd Place – Celeste Mookherjee

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1327 posts

Congrats everyone….Very cool work

miroslava miroslava 64 posts

congratualtions everyone, great work !!!

Janine Paris Janine Paris 54 posts

Very happy to be in the top 10, many thanks.

Bernhard Matejka Bernhard Matejka 4277 posts

Congratulations!

Manana11 Manana11 159 posts

AWESOME ! Thanks for featuring BE MINE … My congratulations to all the featured works’ authors!

Ethna Gillespie Ethna Gillespie 1549 posts

Congratulations!

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 379 posts

Looks great! Congrats to everyone and especially Cindy. And thanks for the kind words, Ell – I enjoy doing it, so that’s a bonus! xx

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4752 posts

This was such a great surprise to find out the other day that I’d won-thank you so much for the votes that made it possible! Congrats to the others for their beautiful work!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 9469 posts

Congratulations to Cindy and the top 10! Thanks very much to those who voted for my calendar.

aldona aldona 2172 posts

Congrats to all Excellent !

Katayoonphotos Katayoonphotos 53 posts

Great to see my work amongst all these amazing entries! Congrats to the winner and every one else in the top 10! :)

PopCultFanatics PopCultFanatics 153 posts

Beautiful work !