Applied Imagination -TEMPORARY close - (ONE submission per 24 hours)

The Art of Publicity, Marketing and Promotion

FEATURES - from our current VOUCHER challenge - 'Your Most Popular Work' - THREE DAYS TO GO!

Ell-on-Wheels Ell-on-Wheels 2028 posts

25th February 2012

Hi all :-)

At time of writing, there are just three or so days left to submit entries to ‘Your all-time most POPULAR work’ voucher challenge
We’re very very happy with the number of entries so far, just please remember to submit your work to the group :-))

Last week, we featured part one of the challenge entries, today is “Part Two”:

Anticipating that we’ll have yet more submissions before entries close for this challenge, we look forward to promoting “Challenge” Features Part Three in a few days time :-)))

Your hosts, Damienne and Ell

And, don’t forget to “LIKE” us!
Click the banner below to take you to the “Applied Imagination” Facebook page :-D

mellychan mellychan 146 posts

wow! fantastic work – and i love this challenge!

Bernhard Matejka Bernhard Matejka 4276 posts

Wonderful works – congratulations – hosts and artists!

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 380 posts

Beautiful collection of work! I am so enjoying this challenge – we are really seeing the cream of the crop. It’s going to make voting tough, but I can’t wait to see how it turns out! Good luck everyone, you are all such talented artists!

And big thanks to Ell for her efforts in putting the challenge and these features together!

PtoVallartaMex PtoVallartaMex 325 posts

Great! Congrats to the others and thanks for my feature!

PopCultFanatics PopCultFanatics 153 posts

Thank You for the feature :) Congrats to all the others too :)

Aimelle Aimelle 444 posts

Wow! amazing work in this challenge! and love the ones featured here. Congratulations to all!!
and thank you so much for featuring mine. I appreciated :)

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4686 posts

Thank you so much for including my Hen painting…and congrats to everyone for their beautiful work!

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4312 posts

Beautiful works !! x

tom j deters tom j deters 13 posts

All so very kool! Honored to be with all of yours… :-)