Delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Get 10% off instantly emailed gift certificates with code NOT2LATE

Japanfluence

Open to Tshirt Designers, Illustrators and photographers, to post pieces showing culture, food, textiles, people, places, etc; of/or influenced by Japan.

Exhibition in Sydney area, January/February 2012

Jen Waltmon Jen Waltmon 403 posts

My very own (almost!) photography exhibition! I just wanted to share some really great news, and that is that I’m finally exhibiting my photography in a gallery with just one other artist – Hilton Luckey – another artist here on redbubble. This is the biggest opportunity I’ve had to date, because in past exhibitions I’ve shown my work amongst lots of other artists. But this show is big….it’s a one man/one woman show. All artwork will be available for purchase.

If you’re in the area between January 24th – February 5th, 2012, please stop in to have a look. We’ll also throw an official opening on Wednesday, January 25th (the day before Australia Day), with drinks and nibblies from 6-8pm. So, come to Bondi Pavilion Art Gallery. If you’re in Oz, you won’t have to work the next day!