Everything’s better when it’s 20% off. Use code SUPER20 at checkout.

iPhone Home

Quality, Artist Designed cases for your iPhone

$20 Voucher Challenge - Your Best Photographic iPhone Case

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 312 posts

Hello all!

Seeing as our first challenge was such a raging success, let’s get a new challenge underway! This one is for all you photographers out there. I want to see the best of your photographic based iPhone designs. So if you haven’t already, whack one of your photos onto the iPhone and submit it to the challenge

Remember, don’t just use any old photo, I want to see one that really suits being on the iPhone case. Can’t wait to see your entries everyone! You’ve got a week to enter and then we’ll have a week for voting too.

Get to it guys and meanwhile you can check out the entries so far:

The Competition:

Quick ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE!

Lenka Lenka 461 posts

Love that diversity :)
You’re a great host; thank you, Damienne!

Elizabeth Tunstall Elizabeth Tuns... 646 posts

I’m in Damienne!

I just saw that, glad to see you taking part, Elizabeth! And thanks Lenka, that’s nice to hear – I’m happy you are enjoying the group!

murals2go murals2go 64 posts

I agree with Lenka, you are a FABULOUS host Damienne! Keep up the GREAT work youre doing! :))Birg

You’re very kind. It’s easy to be a good host when there is lots of interest in the group! Fingers crossed it keeps up!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 19118 posts

Looking good! This group has already inspired me to create two new designs. :)

That’s great to hear, Celeste – I love the peacock design!

Owed To Nature Owed To Nature 1070 posts

Damienne – so generous and inspiring of you as both our Host and talented artist. And your inspiration is contagious… just look at the collection you’re bringing together! ;-)

That’s very encouraging to hear, Sylvia – it’s good to know people are enjoying the group. And you’re right about the work coming in – huge variety and great quality!

OlaG OlaG 58 posts

It’s good to be here … looking good, thanks. Keep up the good work.
Lovely collection. :)