iPhone Home

Quality, Artist Designed cases for your iPhone

Welcome | Voucher Challenge | 15% OFF iPhone cases!

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 380 posts

Update:

Get 15% OFF all iPhone cases for 2 DAYS ONLY!
Use this code at the checkout: IPH15P

Welcome to iPhone Home!

It’s the newest and bested group on RedBubble! I am so looking forward to seeing all your fantastic iPhone/iPod case designs and I’m also looking forward to helping you promote your work and encourage sales. To do this, I’m maintaining a strong presence on both Facebook and Twitter and I need your help to really make it work! Please go check out both pages and if you have pages there, please connect with the group so we can make the most of the social media. You’ll be seeing all our latest features there and if you have success, want to boast about your sales or just promote a particular piece of work – that’s the place to do it! I encourage you all to make contact and really ‘toot your own horn’!

In the meantime, I’ve setup a quickie voucher challenge and we’ve already got a great range of entries, I can’t wait to see more and I will work hard to let you know how things are preceding and let you know when it’s time to vote. Not only do you have a chance to win the voucher but your work will be shared on both Facebook and Twitter to gain you some extra exposure for your work. Of course, if you don’t want your work shared on other sites, you will have a chance to opt out once I’ve informed you of your feature!

Anyway, enough talk from me now. Get those iPhone designs in here – I can’t wait to see them!

Meanwhile, check out the entries to the challenge so far!

The Competition:

Quick! ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE!

Colleen2012 Colleen2012 150 posts

Hey thanks Damienne for the FEATURE in your GROUP MESSAGE also. Love your idea with this new group iPHONEHOME and I wish you the very best with it. Hope to enter some more work into it soon.
Love Colleen2012

Thanks Colleen, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for this!

imagetj imagetj 590 posts

Wow thanks for the feature, and congratulations to all the other people featured here, Its an honor to me among You

It’s a pleasure, thanks for contributing to the group – I’m so glad you enjoyed this!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4826 posts

Thanks for including one of mine! Nice work all!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 923 posts

Thank you so much for including one of mine, this is going to be a fantastic group!

Joy Watson Joy Watson 439 posts

Congratulations to all and many thanks.

My pleasure guys, I’m glad you’re enjoying the group so far!

Anthony McCracken Anthony McCracken 307 posts

Congrats to all here, striking phone cases, thank you for including mine!! :-)

Lenka Lenka 480 posts

Thanks for the feature!
Very inspiring group from the very beginning :)

Lisa Knechtel Lisa Knechtel 1328 posts

awesome work everyone! Thanks for the exposure Damienne!