Shop

! Inspired Art ! - CLOSED UNTIL 04/10/2013

For all creative visual arts that have been inspired by poems, songs, musics, quotes, link to another art, and/or personal ideas.

ART EVENTS ♥ 2011

Mary Sedici Mary Sedici 6172 posts

ROYAL ACADEMY OF ARTS – SUMMER EXHIBITION

Ben Loveday Ben Loveday 314 posts

Interesting, but I don’t know about this eclectic approach to hanging the paintings- it looks like its going to be difficult to view the top ones properly. My understanding of the original practise of hanging paintings in this fashion was that there was very limited space due to lack of money, and so many emerging artists in that time- ie it was a practical necessity, but is it still a practical necessity, ?

Thea T Thea T 306 posts

Wow! Looks like an interesting smorgasbord of artwork :)

Mary Sedici Mary Sedici 6172 posts

♦ Ben – I believe the costs of running a gallery are still an issue in today’s world. A good designer might overcome space and overloading factors. I’ve seen galleries where the small works were posted on the top, really not under view range, while big size works were hanging right at eye level. I also believe that interested buyers will browse thoroghly before taking the decision of purchasing a piece of art. The offer it’s tremendous, and I am quite sure that one spending the money wants to be sure that it made the best deal

tatefox – yeah, appears that will be an interesting show :)

agreement agreement 2 posts

Hope you visit my site red bubble agreement.com zazzle.com/textanddesigns

fladelita fladelita 8 posts

very nice gallery…..