New Lightweight Hoodies. Great for laziness, business, or any other -ness.

! Inspired Art ! - WILL REOPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

For all creative visual arts that have been inspired by poems, songs, musics, quotes, link to another art, and/or personal ideas.

The Last Words

artisandelimage artisandelimage 853 posts

Dear Inspired Art Friends,

This will be probably my last week-end on RedBubble until …. ??
On 12/28, I suffered a mild heart attack which has revealed serious problems to the heart itself and the arteries surrounding it…. Probably because I loved too much … everything, the poor little one could not keep up on its own.
Anyway, it needs help, and I am undergoing a major heart surgery Monday morning and it is apparently life threatening. But I do not believe it : I have so much more to do in this life !!!
So I am optimistic to be back, but I do not know when.
I just wanted you to know that I had an extreme pleasure knowing all of you (the list is too long, I might forget some, so you will all recognize yourself !).
All of our encounters have been interesting, most of them friendly and even one crush – ccchhhttt it is a secret, even her does not know about it.
Even though I did not like too much the “new” RedBubble, the people around iit are an excellent compensation for any kind of deception.
I will not close my account here as I have the firm intention to come back and bother you… However I might need someone to take over my hosting pleasure on Inspired Art group. Only great people there, you will love it !!!
For those who would like to keep in touch, here is my email address : fngphotography@aol.com.
And please remember, smiles are much more needed now than tears !!!
Tell the ones you love that you do everyday !!!

I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Francis (Artisan de l’Image)

mttmaliha mttmaliha 1387 posts

ooooo… Francis!!!! HUGS…. praying for you and wishing the very best! You will be fine— I am SURE of it!!!! Hugs again.. and will miss you, but looking foward to your return. Be Well my friend!

Jacqueline Ison Jacqueline Ison 2552 posts

My dear Francis, I am so disheartened to learn of this…you will be so sorely missed during your absence from us…and we will be eagerly awaiting your return…and yes I also feel in my heart of hearts that you will come through all this just fine and itching so much to get back to your lovely work and sharing it with all your loving friends. Take as long as you need for your body’s healing, we will still be here when you return. Prayers and hugs on their way….looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!

Scottb1977 Scottb1977 221 posts

Stay strong francis and those things you want to do in life you ARE going to do them! Will be thinking of you and will hear from you soon.

Lovingly hugs

Scott

Psychosis Psychosis 538 posts

My very best wishes and kindest thoughts to you Francis. I have absolutely no doubt that you’ll be back with us before you know it and with your heart ready to love as much as the rest of you again!

As much as possible, please have a great New Years weekend and fear not, we’ll all be eagerly awaiting your return when you’re fit and well again! :))

Again, my very best wishes and fondest regards to you and all those close to you.

Ross

AnimiDawn AnimiDawn 107 posts

My best wishes to you during this surgery and while you are mending afterwards. Times like these are scarry and stressful but have a positive attitude and know you will be well soon. My possitive thoughts will be with you!

Bleassings, Love and Light!

Dawn

Barssel Barssel 447 posts

Best wishes for a swift recovery, we will miss you…………….see you soon.
Ade

autumnwind autumnwind 7154 posts

Oh my goodness – best of luck on Monday and yes, I know you will be back for sure and sooner than you think! You have such a strong life force it is felt by everyone here!!! Will miss you and will check through your email address on how you are doing. Good luck, will say a prayer, and hope to hear from you soon!!! All the very best, shar xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Carmen Holly Carmen Holly 302 posts

Keeping you in my prayers Francis. Big Hugz Carmen

elizann71 elizann71 49 posts

prayers to you

rjcolby rjcolby 33 posts

Best wishes Francis. Take good care. See you soon.
Dick

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

You will be here back with us soon…you will see…:)
You have to be positive and I know that you are!

Our prayers and positive thoughts are with you Francis!

warm hugs,
Betty and John

ps. we have to step down from hosting our Group too, in a few hours…:(
John’s car accident and everything involved in this is the reason.
In different circumstances I would gladly offer my help in hosting, dear Francis.

TextureoftheSin TextureoftheSin 1753 posts

Wishing you all the very best Francis! If I can help with Hosting this group until you are fit and well again do let me know :)

Mary Sedici Mary Sedici 6160 posts

Dear Francis, I am

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1572 posts

So very sorry to hear that Francis … I will keep you in my prayers for a full and swift recovery dear friend.

viennablue viennablue 2445 posts

Dear Francis, so sorry to hear your news, you are in my thoughts and I pray for your swift recovery, God Bless you. I look forward to the day you will return to RB, with best wishes viennablue

Joozu Joozu 63 posts

Francis, thanks for hosting one of the most fun & active groups in RB. Thanks also for constantly encouraging us all. I refuse to believe this is the last time we hear from you… Stay positive!

Tanya Newman Tanya Newman 308 posts

Hopefully not “The Last Words” Francis. Plenty of people survive heart surgery and so will you, you must have faith in that. I hope the whole experience is not too traumatic and that you make a speedy recovery.

Should you need any help hosting the group I would be more than happy to assist.

Christine Lake Christine Lake 1017 posts

It’s amazing what they can do these day’s. You will soon be back bouncy and healthy, with a new lease of life.

patjila patjila 1106 posts

After you return here Francis we will be here to welcome you back is that a deal? ;) Wishing you all the best and till then we’ll meet again!

Marsha Free Marsha Free 281 posts

Frances,
my best wishes and prayers for you in 2011, especially this coming Monday.
I hope that all goes well with your surgery and that you will bounce back better than ever.
Take care of yourself and know that you are in our prayers until your return.
Marsha

tori yule tori yule 8329 posts

All my best for a very speedy recovery! My prayers are with you.

Fiery-Fire Fiery-Fire 3793 posts

oh, wow – Happy New year !!! first of all :)))
and I do hope everything will go well and we will see you back soon enough to post more features for the group and add your amazing artwork :))) Big smile to the year of the HEART !!! stay positive our good thoughts are with you !!!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4952 posts

Get well soon and don’t worry about anything but that right now!

Headcrime Headcrime 358 posts

My best wishes for you.
Stay save.