**** Insects, Bugs and Creepy Crawlies **** (2 A Day)

Insects, Bugs and Creepy Crawlies are all beautiful up close, even the scary looking ones.

Winner February Voucher is RoseMarie

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1025 posts

Dear Members,

The results of the VOUCHER CHALLENGE AVATAR FEBRUARY are very close!
It is the last voucher so we decided to do a tie break challenge on the whole Top Ten!

The winner of the TIE BREAK VOUCHER AVATAR FEBRUARY with 9 Votes is …..

White Butterfly by RoseMarie747

This excellent image of A White Butterfly will be placed on the Frontpage & Avatar of the Group until the end of the next Avatar Challenge! Congratulations to RoseMarie our newest Featured Member and for winning the last Voucher from RedBubble!
Good luck with it, a superb image and so well deserved!

Congrats to the Top Ten Winners.
Jane Brack, Graeme Mockler, jammingene, Ginny York, lensbaby, patcheah, Barbara Zuzevich, Jeanette Muhr and Gisele Bedard

Please follow us to Congratulate RoseMarie and all the Top Ten Artists.
Thanks dear Members for participating, the great support and votes in the challenge, your All so Super;)))

Wish you a Wonderful Weekend,
Cheers, Jo ;)

Ginny York Ginny York 6588 posts

Congratulations RoseMarie! Beautiful image! Congrats to all the others who placed in the top 10. Also beautiful images. Thanks so much to the members who voted for The Eyes Have It….I appreciate your support. :))

MotherNature MotherNature 5130 posts

CONGRATULATIONS, ROSEMARIE This is a lovely image – can’t wait to see it on group correspondence:>)

To everyone else, your work is also top drawer and my congratulations to you as well!

patcheah patcheah 914 posts

Congratulations to all artists!
Thank you very much Jo for being included in the Top Ten : )

john  Lenagan john Lenagan 102 posts

Congratulations RoseMarie on a your winning avatar image and to all the other terrific entry’s – great challenge Jo well done – cheers John

lensbaby lensbaby 782 posts

Congratulations Rosemarie! Congratulations also to all the other Top 10 winners!!! I am honored to be among you!
Big thanks to all those who voted for my photo!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2693 posts

Congrats

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2177 posts

Congratulations to Rosemarie on her win. And too all the top Ten winners as well. Well done, everyone.

- Gene