Treat yourself to 15% off apparel, cases and laptop skins with code FORME15

Impressionism Café - HANDMADE Art ONLY

Artist's Café - Artists from around the world, please join us and display your beautiful HANDMADE ART!!! This is one of the World's Best Galleries of: paintings, drawings and digital paintings

Featured Artwork November 17th 2012

Nicla Rossini Nicla Rossini 174 posts

Dear all,

let us all congratulate our Members whose work is featured this week in Impressionsm Cafè! I am afraid it might be too early to feature again, but I’ve done it and there’s no going back when I do something LOL.

My heartfelt congratulations and thank you for submitting your work!

Best,
Nicla

FDugourdCaput FDugourdCaput 713 posts

beautiful choice, thank you very much for including me, congrats to all artists featured

BarbBarcikKeith BarbBarcikKeith 507 posts

Thank you very much for including my art in your choices for features.. and congrats to all the talented artists!!

Julia Lesnichy Julia Lesnichy 10 posts

thanks for featuring me in your gallery!

Mikki Alhart Mikki Alhart 88 posts

Thank you for featuring me in your gallery. Congratulations to all the talented artists in this selection. It is a true honor to be among such creations.

tusitalo tusitalo 16 posts

Thank you Impressionists Café. Congratulations to all those that have been featured in this section.

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 8532 posts

Congratulations to all artists for the features.
Thank you so much for including my little painting among these gorgeous works

Miriam Morgan Miriam Morgan 843 posts

Thanks so much for including “Lost Contact” amongst the gorgeous works of art, Nicla! It is very much appreciated. Well done to all the featured artists :)

Jsimone Jsimone 10 posts

I am honored and falttered. The old world of impresionism is a wonderful world and it must have been grand to first see the hinting of colors and not description. Bravo to all the artists here.