Impressionism Café - HANDMADE Art ONLY

Artist's Café - Artists from around the world, please join us and display your beautiful HANDMADE ART!!! This is one of the World's Best Galleries of: paintings, drawings and digital paintings

Featured Artworks - 12 February 2011

Miriam Morgan Miriam Morgan 843 posts

Congratulations to our Group’s brilliant members, whose excellent artworks are Featured today!!!
Thank you for your WONDERFUL ART!!! It is such a pleasure featuring your beautiful work.

Our Group Homepage looks AMAZING!!!…:)

Prague Night Panorama Charles Bridge
by Yuriy Shevchuk

The Violin Player
by Guntis Jansons

Stargazer
by Sally Sargent

Basset Hound painting Svetlana Novikova
by Svetlana Novikova

Thawing Last Year Snow… / 2010 / oil on cardboard
by Ivan KRUTOYAROV

Comfort
by marostega

‘Hair Stands on End’
by Michele Meister

Moorland Wisps
by Les Sharpe

Winter Arianrhod Welsh Goddess
by eoconnor

Dancers # 24
by cszuger

Wyangla Landscape
by Richard Tuvey

Heal my scar
by artsmitten

Your Host,
Miriam Morgan

February 12, 2011

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5408 posts

Amazing selection Miriam!
Congratulations to the wonderfully talented members whose works are FEATURED today!!!

Sally Sargent Sally Sargent 498 posts

The features are fabulous! Congratulations to all of the featured artist. It is a real honor to be featured with you. Sally

eoconnor eoconnor 2601 posts

Wonderful features Miriam .I am so thrilled to be featured with these wonderful artists thanks so much @!LIz

cszuger cszuger 33 posts

Thank you so much for this amazing honor, Miriam!! Congratulations to all of the other featured artists – what an incredible selection of wonderful art! I am delighted to be included! : ) Caron

Les Sharpe Les Sharpe 27 posts

I’m delighted to be featured amongst this terrific group of talented artists. The selection, as always, represents a wonderful cross-section in terms of style and subject matter.

Richard  Tuvey Richard Tuvey 22 posts

Cogratulations to all the featured artists, I consider myself very fortunate to have my work selected!.

artsmitten artsmitten 77 posts

Fabolous collection !!!!!!..am so honored to become a part of this. .. thanks dear host :) and congrats to all wonderful artists

BenPotter BenPotter 41 posts

well done and done everyone featured!!

Sally Sargent Sally Sargent 498 posts

Congratulations to all of the featured artist. I fell honored to be included in such a talented showing. Thank you. Sally

Ivan KRUTOYAROV Ivan KRUTOYAROV 10 posts

I am very grateful for shown attention and high evaluation of my painting. I am glad to get aquainted with all and I am glad to see all among my friends.

marostega marostega 18 posts

Congratulations to all artists! I’m very glad for have my painting featured! Thanks a lot!

Les Sharpe Les Sharpe 27 posts

Many thanks for the feature and well done to all of the others selected.

Antonio  Luppino Antonio Luppino 36 posts

Beautiful works :D