Shop

Impressionism Café - HANDMADE Art ONLY

Artist's Café - Artists from around the world, please join us and display your beautiful HANDMADE ART!!! This is one of the World's Best Galleries of: paintings, drawings and digital paintings

"Your Best Work of July 2011!!" Challenge ~ August 31, 2011

Miriam Morgan Miriam Morgan 843 posts

WE HAVE A TIE!!
Huge CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNERS, dorina costras and LoveringArts, the OUTSTANDINGLY TALENTED members of our Group, who EACH receive the BLUE RIBBON today for winning this FANTASTIC Challenge! Because this was an Avatar Challenge, each of your BEAUTIFUL paintings will be our group’s Avatar for one half the month of September!!

Virgo …from Zodiac signs series
by dorina costras

Helena Bonham Carter
by LoveringArts

OUTSTANDING artwork Dorina and Paul, and so very well done!!!!!!
You BOTH won with 9 very well deserved votes!!! Excellent!!!
Congratulations again!!!

also….

Congratulations to the rest of the wonderfully talented artists whose works made it in the TOP TEN, in this FANTASTIC Challenge, Your Best Work of July 2011!!

MoonSpiral
Michael Beckett
Paula Oakley
hangwilliamson
Ivana Pinaffo
Wieslaw Borkowski
Roz McQuillan
Kathylowe

We had 62 OUTSTANDING ARTWORKS (WOW!! EXCELLENT participation!) entered in this GREAT CHALLENGE!!!… all winners :)
Thank you sooooo much for your participation and for your votes!!!…..:)

Miriam Morgan, host

August 31, 2011

Eddy Aigbe Eddy Aigbe 726 posts

Congratulations Paul & Dorina, an accolade well earned & a big well done to the other eight runners up :)

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1366 posts

Congratulations to the winners!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 894 posts

Congratulations to all the finalists and thanks for voting mine.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5416 posts

Warm CONGRATULATIONS, Dorina and Paul!!!

Also…CONGRATULATIONS to the rest of the TOP TENNERS!!!

Michael Beckett Michael Beckett 86 posts

some spectacular entries once again… congrats to the winners and all artists who entered… and thanks for the votes! :o)

LoveringArts LoveringArts 105 posts

A Huge Congratulations to Dorina ! what a Fabulous work of Art .Dorina is one very talented lady and admire her works so much,..and congrats to all the artists with there Awesome works .
I’m stuck for words but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled to be joint first …Wow !

A special thanks to you Miriam , your superb work on your Fabulous group brings so much Joy to so many on RB ..

Kind regards Paulx

MoonSpiral MoonSpiral 857 posts

Congrats Dorina and Paul! I am pretty honored to be in 3rd behind you two powerhouses of talent. What an amazing top ten, always great work in all of the challenges over here!

dorina costras dorina costras 167 posts

Many thanks Miriam! :) I’m sorry for my late reply but I just returned from my vacation!
Thanks so much to all who voted and Thank you all for the kind words!!!
Congratulations Paul for your art …you know that I love your works too and I admire a lot your talent! :)