ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

Longest Illustration

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1782 posts

I only wish to turn out good and continue with it… the transform is … IIIII can’t say!

Who wants to quess what will happen to the shark? :D hehe

Damien Mason Damien Mason 2932 posts

Okay, here is the full sized image from Brettus

And here is The Beast ;)

Michman Michman 446 posts

This is extremely cool, Congrats Brettus.

This is one project i keep looking out for.

This is one project i keep looking out for.

I’m the same, I get so excited when I see a new post in the thread.. no pressure Rouble Rust ;)

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4179 posts

Excellent- its looking mighty fine x

I’ve edited my first post to include a list of everyone and the current artwork. It’s a big list but I can’t see why we couldn’t get more :)

Luis Enrique Cuéllar Peredo Luis Enrique C... 563 posts

@Damien
The strip I see is the previous one. :-(

Hey Tordo,

Because I’ve replaced the image (rather than making a new one) you’re probably seeing the version cached on your computer. Try opening this link and hitting refresh.

Hey guys, I just added a variable to the end of the link – it wont change the image but it should force it to refresh.

Luis Enrique Cuéllar Peredo Luis Enrique C... 563 posts

@Damien
It’s working now, thanks!

“The Beast” hehe as Damien calls it’s SO amaaaazing!!!!!!!!!! Wow I can’t believe it got so far and still they are so many artists whooo!!!

Hmm… I already started tonight (whoo hoo) but I can’t say when it will be ready. I seriously can’t “hurry” when I’m working on something…
In other words, I always give myself the luxury of time to see :) The next one be ready tho, I’m in my good days :D
Cheers everyone xxx

Nick Ford Nick Ford 356 posts

Take your time RR! No hurry ………………….. i am ready though! Can’t wait to see what you give us!!!

Tania Rose Tania Rose 3588 posts

This is such an exciting project! So much scope. This could end up being a very VERY BIG project.

Hiiiii guys!! Hope you all doing fine. I couldn’t work for this the previous days BUT :D I just did. …. huuuuh let’s see… I think with safety I can say that the night will be ready :D It’s 7:18 afternoon here and I will get back to finish it in 3 hours.. so in about 5 hours I will post it!!!! I just couldn’t hold myself not to tell you – can’t wait to show it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy That means in about 2 hours :)) I’ll be back to see :))) Exciting xxx

0_0

Ok ok :D
Taaaa-ra! OMG I’m shacking like I uploaded my first time in my life… wow can’t wait to see your feedback ahhhhhhh! xxxxxxxxxxx

Huuuuuray for Nick – your turn :)

Michman Michman 446 posts

Ooooohhhhh, very cool RR. I’m looking with baited breath at what happents next..

Thank you Michael :)) Oooh you’re next then huh? Can’t wait to see Nick’s part.

Oh this is just amazing RR! I love the lighting, I love the style.. and those trees.. wow! Beautiful work!

WOW Thank you so so much Damien :))) You give me SO much joy with your words – I’m so excited and I was “scared” to hear the feedback from you !!!!! The sharks got a very different turn hehe :D … oh my … can’t wait for brettus to see it!

Ohhhh I LOVE the twist in the tale- beautifully done Rouble, those cats on the stairs are def up to something and guess Nick will let us know what heeeheeee :))))) BRAVO- LOVE IT x

Thank you sugar :))) Ooooooooooh I’m so excited – I feel so lucky I’m in this project. It’s really amazing.
Mwah mwah xx

PS. I want to see brettus reaction for what I did to the half shark he left me!!! That was the most difficult part of all hehe :D

I was waiting for this… OMG!!!!!!!!! :D