Head-Spinning Looks. Shop new leggings, scarves, and skirts.

ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

Longest Illustration

Damien Mason Damien Mason 2932 posts

Hey Michael,

I’m actually just working through this thread based on people saying “I’m in”.. so from that, to me it looks something like this:

Brettus
Rouble Rust
Nick Ford
Michael Alesich
matthewdunnart
o0OdemocrazyO0o
quigonjim
iamsla
Russell Greenwood
Natalie Tyler
Soxy Fleming
RPGesus
Tania Rose
Magpie Magic

with Pip Gerard and Rakuda having passed, but wanting to come back later.. not sure how we work that out, maybe we can just add them to the list now (so if you pass you just go to the end of the current list)

Normally I reckon two weeks is probably a good amount of time to give someone to get their piece done (although I’m sure we can stretch it if someone requests that – I just haven’t heard from Rakuda at all).. the only reason I didn’t get back here sooner was I’ve been focused fully on the book

Oh, and if you wanted to join but you’re not on the list, let me know.. there’s a lot of comments in here, and I don’t know if it counts as asking to be part.. so I’ve stuck with people who have specifically asked to be added to the list.

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1811 posts

Oh my – that means I’m next after Brettus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brettus brettus 22 posts

Hey, I’m onto it. Got some ideas, just gotta get it down. Will hope to have something up by next week, but definitely within 2 weeks. Cheers, Brett.

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

yeah put me on the end… thanks Damien :)

Nick Ford Nick Ford 358 posts

Oh sh!t …. i bet it’s my turn when i’m away! ….. either hurry up or slow down! };0) heheh ….. It’s looking great! Can’t wait to see what Brettus comes up with. Pretty much an open canvas at this stage.

brettus brettus 22 posts

Hi all, here’s my segment . . . over to you, Rouble Rust.

quigonjim quigonjim 294 posts

WOW, that’s amazing. Really like it a lot!

Nick Ford Nick Ford 358 posts

Yep thats going to look awesome when linked up with the others! Like the way you’ve kept the flow going for the next person.

Natalie Tyler Natalie Tyler 1493 posts

Wow. Love it. This project just gets better and better!

Tania Rose Tania Rose 3598 posts

this is so rad ;)

WOW this is so amazing brettus!!!!!!!!!!! … and OMG it’s my turn!!!!!!

I’m waiting for Damien’s post to see the hole images so far combined before I get started. Ooooooooooooooh :D my I’m SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish me good luck hehe xxx

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1565 posts

Holeeee cow – that’s a fantastic segue – love the shift in tone and style!

I’m looking at the sharks and I keep freakin out more… (hehe) OF course I love them BUT I’m not sure how I’m gonna tranform the right fin and keep the flow… hm… maybe new kind of life? :D

A submarine?

Ha! Do you think? That would be a challenge for me hehe :D

You know the one idea is to make the clearest going… (a submarine is perfect) or to make something totally different and give a different flow… hm.

A submarine that morphs into a huge mouth filled with Tim Burtonesque nightmares … time for the medication methinks ; )

Tordo Tordo 563 posts

Amazing work Brettus! I like the shark/ornaments combo.

I can’t wait to see this added to the main strip.

@ quigonjim: EXACTLY ;)

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1514 posts

LOL Love the ideas and the new section. No medication… far more interesting that way. :-)

zooreka zooreka 45 posts

Hi – Would like to add my name to this list… Looks like a fun project
- Zoo

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4312 posts

NICE ONE Brettus- that looks superb !! GO Rouble- oh hee hee A Tim Burton Style Submarine sounds awesome- but whatever you do I cant wait to see the Rouble twist :)))) GREAT WORK ON THIS EVERYONE PS I’m too scared to add my name just now- will need to practice some digi techniques I think- but mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe, you never know xx KEEP IT ROCKIN

brettus brettus 22 posts

Hi guys . . . I deliberately put the half shark at the end, in the hope that it would transform / morph into something entirely different, but didn’t want to say anything and pre-empt a response. Glad to see that the thinking has gone in this direction. Can’t wait to see what it turns into : )

Hahahaha brettus my dear, not even in your dreams you’d imagine what I just did with the half shark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (evil laughing…. )