You can still get gifts delivered by Dec 24 with Express Shipping

ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

Longest Illustration

FlamingDerps FlamingDerps 8 posts

Yup, my turn. I already got an idea brewing.

Damien Mason Damien Mason 2932 posts

Here’s the full sized image

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

LOL! … so it’s like Mummy and Daddy getting carried away with an argument about house bills (although if it’s leading to a sock in the face… maybe it was cheating) LOL…. and there’s their little offspring watching!! hilarious!!

Both of you compliment each others style and work beautifully (you two should collab more often!).

I just love the tangent Paul took this on.

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1565 posts

I *love * it! Looking foward to my turn when it comes round – this is brilliant!

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1811 posts

TOO funny – it’s brilliant xx

OK here’s my part:

and the whole thing so far:

Now it’s Simon Sherry’s turn

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4312 posts

OH MY- This is AWESOME !!! Wish I had the time and skills to take part- if that changes I’ll be sure to let you know- Cant wait to see what Simon adds

matthewdunnart matthewdunnart 764 posts

This is so cool!!!

Oh boy – going to have to put my thinking cap on here… tough act to follow!

This is just fantastic. I really didn’t expect each of you to continue the narrative, I just kind of thought we’d each do our own thing and stitch them together.. however I am loving where this is headed. I can’t wait to see Si’s take on the whole thing.

Nice work on adding your name too Flaming Derps :)

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1811 posts

I saw it before and I just notice the name!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work – it’s gettin better and better :)))

it’s too good!! Well Done Flaming Derps!! Can’t wait to see what Sherry adds!! I’m thinking maybe Paul needs to go back and get his name in so we can all see his part of the puzzle?? … maybe a Paul McClintock billboard in the background.. or his name hand written on the ball? What do you think Paul?
I like the idea of the names being incorporated… that’s cool… helps to show each persons piece of the whole project too.

Anita… you could hand draw your addition… all you’d have to do is just print out the last part and then hand draw your part that meets it and then scan it to add it here. (if that makes sense).

There’s no rules that it all has all be digital.. is there guys?

just went back and re-read Damien’s first entry and I see that he wanted everyone to write their names in if they can. (sorry… I now realise that it was an optional to add name Paul) :)

And Anita… after re-reading Damien’s first entry… I see that you can definitely hand draw your part. Wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t put in… go on! I was thinking of weaselling out cause I didn’t think my part would be good enough.. but then I thought… nah.. I did’nt want to miss out on the fun. :)

I love that each piece will be a stamp of everyone’s different ideas and style. It’s exciting!!

Come on Anita… say you’ll do it?? :)

Matthew… you in too?

OK – just a quick one to let people know that 1. I haven’t fallen into a bottomless pit and taken this with me and 2. Hopefully I’ll be ready to post my contrib up early next week.

So, who’s the next cab off the rank?

Cheers
Si

OK – finally got time to finish it – next?

Cheers
Si

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4312 posts

WOW FANTASTIC !!

Thanks :o) – had to make a couple of quick tweaks to make it transition better:

Holy crap dude, that’s magnificent!

woah! this is bloody marvellous!! It’s definitely has the Sherry Stamp! I’m loving the guy riding confidently on the piece of broken off meteor like bit.

Fantastic Simon, and like Pip said, it’s so very you.

Here’s the full illustration so far.

Next up is Sam if he has time, or Tordo if he doesn’t.

Thanks guys – glad you dig it, and looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Sam Dantone Sam Dantone 40 posts

This is by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen…

I am thrilled to be in on it.

Looks like the bar is set pretty high with all of the amazing work so far.

The timing for this project is cool to me personally on another level, because I am taking part in an exquisite corpse sculpture garden in December at the Bakersfield Museum of Art in California.

Right on!!!

Sam Dantone

Hey all, here is my entry. I may need to do some technical changes. I got excited and jumped on it before I was 100% sure of all of the requirements… If this is not totally usable, consider it a draft and let me know what you need…

Thank you again,

Sam Dantone

I need to get some technical assistance to get mine to post as large as the others…

Great work everybody…

Sam