ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

DRAWING JAM #6 ELEVENELEVEN

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 723 posts

WOW ,Eleveneleven! Great work you look stunning ,and your work may win your own drawing jam :-))

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4312 posts

Oh its soooooooo beautiful 11:11 I love the colours and the selected b&w details- totally magic !!!
I’m running off to check how long is left on the challenge lol

EDIT: Whoa- Only 7 days on the Bubblers Portrait Challenge- Can I just say that we have 16 AMAZING entries on this one so far and its been so much fun watching them come in.
This here thread will be open for ever more , so if you dont get 11:11 done in time for the challenge, you can still keep uploading your works here :)))) AWESOME

Kristy Spring-Brown Kristy Spring-... 67 posts

This is just gorgeous Eleveneleven!! Absolutely fantastic. So creative, so much beautiful detail. Well done!! Instant favourite for me.

© Karin  Taylor © Karin Taylor 3784 posts

bloomin’ fantastic!! love it eleveneleven! :)

ab-type ab-type 72 posts

i thought i’d give my wacom a workout and try digital painting.
i wanted to try something simple first, ie no eyes etc. LOL
plus i really love the original photograph to this.
so here’s another one from me.

;-) xox

Tremendous !! So beautiful and amazing rich colours- love how the freckles dance like fairy dust xx

Ab-type ,WOW, I’m in AW of this,the colors ,the freckles, soft but vibrent ,GREAT WORK .
You could show me a few things about the wacom tablet he,he,he :-))) ,I mean it .

BGlatzeder BGlatzeder 216 posts

holy smoke ..!!!!

Kristy Spring-Brown Kristy Spring-... 67 posts

Oh wow!! Ab-type. This is a masterpiece. Well done!

noone265 noone265 132 posts

man ab-type, so beautiful. Love the richness in this and the title is gorgeous. You and razar1 have really got this wacom thing happening. Fantastic. :):):)

ab-type ab-type 72 posts

freckles dancing like fairy dust yeeeeees, that’s nice. thanks anita.

LOL razar1, thank you. and you’ve got to be kidding me right? LOL i bet you could show me a few things about the wacom. i think you are very handy with it.

hehehe thanks barbara.

thanks very much kristy.

thanks so much noone. it sure beats using a mouse, that’s for sure.

;-) xox ;-) xox ;-) xox ;-) xox ;-) xox

I need one of those tablet whatchermecallsits I think.

ab-type ab-type 72 posts

possibilities are endless. LOL
your hand doesn’t hurt as much.
heaps better control than a mouse, i reckon. it’s like using a pen/pencil or actual brush. of course it’s not the same as using an actual paintbrush or pencil, that would be like saying taking a digital photograph and taking a photo using film is the same and it’s not really.
lower range wacom tablets are affordable. you can get generic no name brands for even cheaper that work just as well.
def. put it on your christmas present list to yourself. hehehe ;-) xox

There is even an air brush pen for the Wacom, I dont have one yet ,the intuuos 4 comes in three sizes ,and can be set for left or right handed people,it comes with a pen, a mouse ,I never use the mouse to sketch with . I gave myself one when my wife got me a mac last year ,and I still have a lot to learn.
but its a hell of alot of fun to pay with, when you get the hang of it. Ab-type is right the possibilities are endless :-).

looks like i’ve got to watch it then because I usually lick my paintbrushes and chew on my pencils, lol. Wouldn’t want to electrocute myself but it might make for some interesting effects i’m sure! :-))) thanks for the info!

Well Barbara old habits are hard to break ,but shock therapy has been in practice for years ! Haha ,:-))

LOL!

Chelsea Kerwath Chelsea Kerwath 73 posts

I just had to go back and do one of eleveneleven too! Such great pics!

This is great Chelsea- Love that ref pic and its really funky and urban looking- super job xx

Thanks so much, Anita!! (btw: I touched it up a bit more just now and reposted it bigger on here!)

Chelsea , that looks like a real comic book panel with those colors and lines ,great work, love it !

Thanks razar!! I’m working on another comic looking one right now of Katz Karma! Probably will be done by tonight if I don’t have any trouble with it…

Forgot to post this version!

I love it Chelsea- The colours are wonderful too xx