Shop

ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

Cartoon Art Thread #4 - Thundercats

Michael Lee Michael Lee 481 posts

Thanks guys and Way to go Sturstein. I really like how the sword transcends the border.

Vamps: Maybe a vampire version?

Octochimp Designs Octochimp Designs 562 posts

Sturstein, dude, you rock !

Lynsye Medalia Lynsye Medalia 399 posts

Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YESSSSSS!!! :) You guys have just made me smile, BIG TIME! This was my absolute favorite cartoon growing up. I remember playing thundercats in the backyard as a kid with all of my friends….Cheetarah kicks ass! Hmmm….makes me think that I should get a group of co-workers together to dress up as them for Halloween this year! Wasn’t there rumor of a live action movie coming out?

matthewdunnart matthewdunnart 764 posts

Damn, I’m so far behind in keeping up with these threads right now. Mike, dig your graphic approach incorporating the text into your piece, and nice colour work as well. Sturstein, that piece is powerful man, really cool.

Lynsye Medalia Lynsye Medalia 399 posts

Ok, I don’t think the movie rumor is real, at all, but I found this and I can’t decide if it’s horribly cheesy or actually pretty clever! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_VWuuuu7s

holy crap, that is the coolest !!!! NOW I love Thunder cats. YEH !

vampvamp vampvamp 1298 posts

don’t lie octo!

Sturstein Sturstein 405 posts

Thanks guys :)

Lynsye – More than likely someone has optioned Thundercats for film purposes, and no doubt discussions have been made to do something with them, but I really hope a live action film never gets made, because it’s a pretty safe bet it’ll be utter crap. A new comic book was launched a few years back, and I haven’t read any of it, but it get the impression fans didn’t think too much of it.

Will Pleydon Will Pleydon 12 posts

The Thundercats here look great!

Will Pleydon Will Pleydon 12 posts

http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.10848519.0835/fl...;

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 707 posts

I just had to jump in here !
With. " MUMRA THE EVER LIVING !"

Michael Lee Michael Lee 481 posts

Nice one razar!

Also here’s Will Pleydon’s effort:

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 707 posts

Thanks Mike, he’s pritty close to my current RB avitar .

cool scene Will !!

Great work here guys! very cool.