Heroes of Time & Space

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here:http://support.redbubble.com/kb/advanced/applying-to-host-a-group

Hello and Apologies

ElegantSavages ElegantSavages 23 posts

A quick hello to everyone in the group. I would just like everyone to know that I set up Heroes of Time & Space with full intention of being an active host. However, at present I am going into hospital after being struck with an illness late last year. I’m all fixable but it has meant that I haven’t been able to attend my ‘hosting’ duties as I would have liked. It looks like it will be several weeks now before I am back to being my normal, hyperactive self so I greatly appreciate it if you can hang on in there for me. I am eternally grateful to my wonderful friends Draven & Barbara Glatzeder who have ended up running this group pretty much since it started. I shall endeavour to keep everyone updated to the best of my abilities, but I think for the time being if you wish to continue using the group, continue to submit your work but don’t be suprised if there is no response for a while.

I wish you all much love, light and sparkling happiness
Have a creative week
Kate

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1036 posts

We understand and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Carol

virgosun virgosun 652 posts

Rest up and be well! Love the group, we’ll still be here when you get back… cheers!

SOIL SOIL 2 posts

Aren’t groups supposed to have at least 2 hosts? Just asking.

I hope you get well soon.

DravenStudios DravenStudios 48 posts

Today, I came on to discover the other host has completely left redbubble and I gather it is from health issues. I am in a situation that I cannot host the group and am closing it down until either I find new, hosts or delete it. I did not start this group and was supposed to only be a backup host. I have left another group I was hosting to maintain this and have done this for months, but I cannot continue.