1. This group is for HDR images ONLY. (Whether using several exposures or through the conversion of one exposure)
2. You MUST include in the description brief details on the HDR process – i.e. how many exposures, software used, handheld or tripod. If you can provide the settings even better.
3. You are limited to three(3) image posts per day(24 hours). To help you remember this rule we have included it in the groups’ title.
4. Maximum of twenty(20) images only per member in the group.
5. Images are only accepted after moderator approval and moderators reserve the right to accept or reject at their discretion.
6. Moderators also reserve the right to oust any member (and their works) for any abuse towards other members.
7. No clothing, thank you.
8. Jornals must contain content relating to HDR or the opportunity to create HDR images eg Photo meetups
DEFINITION OF AN HDR IMAGE:-
By HDR we understand the image to be of greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. It is a post-processing of taking either one image or a series of images, combining them and adjusting the contrast ratios.