Grunge It Up is a moderated group for photographers and submissions are considered carefully on their merits. If an image is not accepted it does not mean that it is bad or poor but that it does not meet the rules, or may be better suited to another group.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. No nudity in ANY form, including masterpieces, statues, professional models
2. Work must have at least one LAYER (not a filter or app) of a grunge texture added to an original photograph. The grunge must be obvious and affect the majority of the image. Brushes, torn/grungy edges, and additional techniques (such as faded, odd or ’off’’ colours) can be used to achieve the final result. Textures can be yours or created by someone else.
3. Work consisting PARTIALLY or ENTIRELY of stock images will be rejected.
4. No added text/typography or greeting cards….. *EXCEPTION: NATIONAL HOLIDAYS.
5. No fantasy art, surrealism or computer-generated images.
6. Nothing that will cause distress or anxiety to the average viewer, frighten small children or offend Great Aunt Maude, so no safety filter images, nudity, violence, weapons, cruelty, horror, dark arts, blood, slimy, crawly creatures etc.
7. Images may be used as challenge examples.
8. Rules are subject to change at any time
9. No iPHONES, iPAD covers or T-SHIRTS
ALL IMAGES ARE ACCEPTED AT THE DISCRETION &
INTERPRETATION OF THE HOST