***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

11.12.2012 "Time for Features of the Grungy Kind..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

Many thanks for sharing your incredibly wonderful images , I do so hope that you all enjoy today’s Feature Gallery & join me to Congratulate all Artists Featured today as I hang their superb works upon the walls of Grunge Hall !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements. I humbly thank you all for sharing your magnificent talents with Grunge it Up. There is quite a variety of subject matter & degrees of grunge shown here , remember to keep your images as deeply gritty , scratched ,peeling,torn, blistered as you can ………….think old rubbish bin …………think Grunge
Sending big hugs & loads of inspiration to you all !
Lynne

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 729 posts

Congratulations to the artists of all these beautiful works! So happy to have my flower pot included with this group!

pauldana pauldana 288 posts

wow tons of great work, congratulations all!

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5111 posts

wonderful choices, these are exceptional. Congratulations everyone, well done

lucyliu lucyliu 50 posts

great work, congratulations to all.

LudaNayvelt LudaNayvelt 664 posts

Stunning collection. Congratulation to all and thank you for including my work, I am so honored

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

Very impressive works by very talented artists!!!

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 52 posts

Thanks for featuring my work. Congrats to the others. Love this technique and would love to see it elevated in terms of recognition for all involved.

Diane Schuster Diane Schuster 1022 posts

So beautiful, congrats to all of the artists represented here and thanks for featuring one of mine! Dee

Karen Lewis Karen Lewis 2 posts

Thank you so much for the feature. Humbled to have my work along side such amazing work by very talented artists! Congratulations all.

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 923 posts

Superb works, I’m very flattered to have my work included in this gallery. Thank you so much!

Gerijuliaj Gerijuliaj 15 posts

Wonderful work – congrats to everyone whose work is featured and thanks for including my work :)

vigor vigor 9059 posts

All stunning works! Congrats to everyone and it’s a pleasure to share this page with all of you! Thanks for the feature Lynne!!!

Kate Fortune Kate Fortune 17 posts

Thank you so much for including mine in the midst of these beautiful works. There is such great talent in this group. Lovely works, congrats everyone!

Clare Colins Clare Colins 702 posts

Beautiful collection!
congratulations to all :)

GCFphotography GCFphotography 2 posts

Thanks for featuring my work! Congrats to all the featured artists! Awesome images.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1368 posts

Wonderful Lynne, thank you so much for presenting us with these fabulous grungy works! Congratulations to all!

clint hudson clint hudson 8 posts

Thank you for featuring my work. I am very pleased to be amongst such great artists and fantastic work. Regards. Clint

Tarrby Tarrby 1204 posts

I’m always proud to be featured in one of your selections Lynne, thank you and congratulations to all the other artists, xx

Dlouise Dlouise 3201 posts

Excellent features,,,congrats to all artists!

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 2712 posts

Oh how i have enjoyed looking through this stunning gallery of works. Wonderful features and a few mwmbwrs works i do not know and will be having a closer look. Great job by the hosts. : )

polly470 polly470 1173 posts

You enrich our lives with this wonderful collection Lynne – and a huge congrats to all featured – quite spectacular!
P
xx