***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

10.27.2012 "Feeling Grungy ?..........then do join in the Celebration of Features !"

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1708 posts

Honestly there is such a richly diverse & gloriously fabulous collection of images to choose Features from , members you are the crème de la crème !!!
Do hope you enjoy this selection as much as I have delighted in curating it ! Please join me in Congratulating all Artists featured here as I hang these fantastic pieces upon the walls of The Hall of Grunge , thank you all for sharing your talents with us & have a most happy week ahead

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements. I do so hope that you all enjoy this Gallery today & I humbly thank you all for sharing your magnificent talents with Grunge it Up. There is quite a variety of subject matter & degrees of grunge shown here , remember to keep your images as deeply gritty , scratched ,peeling,torn, blistered as you can ………….think old rubbish bin …………think Grunge
Sending big hugs & loads of inspiration to you all !
Lynne

polly470 polly470 1156 posts

LOL! I have been following every single picture as you featured them….such INCREDIBLE work and so beautifully chosen!
BRAVO everyone!!!

Hugs,
P
xx

Sarah Vernon Sarah Vernon 109 posts

What marvellous company to be in. Congratulations to each and every one of you!

Sarah Vernon Sarah Vernon 109 posts

Beautifully curated, Rosehaven.

Tarrby Tarrby 1206 posts

Wonderful selections as always Lynne, thank you for including my boats and congrats to everyone featured. B. xx

Ellen Cotton Ellen Cotton 442 posts

As always such wonderful selections to explore and inspire!!! I am honoured to have my work included in this collection!!!!

tori yule tori yule 7783 posts

Beautiful work and beautiful gallery, Lynne.
Congratulations to all and thank you for including mine.

vigor vigor 9147 posts

Bravo Lynne for another beautiful feature page. Everyone deserves the accolades for a job well done! Thank you for also including 2 of mine to be among them!!!

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 193 posts

Thank you dear Lynne for featuring me in the group
And a big congrats to all.x

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 51 posts

I like the idea of not including the artists ‘name’. As someone who is partial to the use of ‘filters’ to alter photographs (what has been described as ‘fusion photography’) the images within this portfolio reflect the diverse creativity that this style of work allows. Very special indeed. Congrats to sll the artists and others who have helped to develop this genre.

Diane Schuster Diane Schuster 1023 posts

Wonderful grungy features, thanks so much for featuring one of mine and congrats to the rest of our featured artists! Dee

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 547 posts

Such an honour to be featured amongst such talented artists. Mia ~

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

Congratulations One and All!!! I am honored to have a couple works included with this fantastic bunch!!! Gorgeous works abound!!
xx ~kim

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 729 posts

Such beautiful work in this gallery and I congratulate each and every artist!
Lynne, you have pumped me right up by including two of my works here! Thank you!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 584 posts

So so so beautiful … more new favorites!!!!! and thank you thank you for including me in this amazing group of artists!!!!! Congratulations all!!!!!!

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1881 posts

Absolutely wonderful images. I love the textures and have to say I looked at these images three times they are sooooooooo wonderful.

Congratulations and cheers to all,
deb

pauldana pauldana 288 posts

Almost to much to digest, if I don’t personally get to each of you let me say what wonderful, talented and inspiring images to be among, congratulations all!

cozycomfycouch cozycomfycouch 181 posts

Really beautiful! Thank you so much for including my work amongst these beautiful and talented artists!!!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1474 posts

I’m delighted to have my image hanging on the wall of grunge! Thank you so much Lynne. Congratulations to all featured artists

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 218 posts

What a wonderful selection . . .congratulations everyone . . .it’s an honour to be amongst you . . .x

Christine Annas Christine Annas 352 posts

I’m so thrilled to be among the Grungy!!! What a great, gritty collection, Lynnie! Thanks so much for the feature and congrats to all!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1372 posts

How wonderful to be featured with these fantastic artists! Just such a delight to return after a couple of weeks away and discover this fabulous page! Congratulations to all featured artists and thank you so much dear Lynne and Polly!