***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

10.13.2012 " The Greatness of Grunge...."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

It is time to hang more glorious images upon the walls of Grunge Hall , to be honest you are all such incredible Artists the only way I can create a Gallery is to colour tone ………………that is how I choose each feature ………..amazing isn’t it the magnificence we witness in this fabulous group ,I love it so much & I love all of you for being so supportive of your fellow members with your congratulations & encouragement . Bless your hearts xxx

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements. I do so hope that you all enjoy this Gallery today & I humbly thank you all for sharing your magnificent talents with Grunge it Up. There is quite a variety of subject matter & degrees of grunge shown here , remember to keep your images as deeply gritty , scratched ,peeling,torn, blistered as you can ………….think old rubbish bin …………think Grunge
Sending big hugs & loads of inspiration to you all !
Lynne

BonnieWoodson BonnieWoodson 120 posts

This is chock full of gorgeous works, what a pleasure it was looking through these. Congrats to all!

Qnita Qnita 5558 posts

Oh wow! I was scrolling down enjoying the lovely work when I suddenly came across my “It’s Time…” Thank you so much for the feature Lynne!!
Congratulations on stunning works here!!

polly470 polly470 1173 posts

WOWSIE!!!!
Massive congrats to all artists, and I love the combinations Lynne!!
Hugest of hugs!
P
xx

pennyswork pennyswork 275 posts

Wow! Fabulous works – geat choices Lynne. Thank you so much for including my ‘snuff bottle’ comp :)))

CarolM CarolM 389 posts

A simply wonderful collection of images. Congratulations to all the talented artists!

pauldana pauldana 288 posts

I am amazed at the range of talent in our group! I can’t congratulate everyone so please accept this for each and every one, beautiful, talented and inspiring works! Congratulate all and to our hosts for picking such great images

Lissywitch Lissywitch 216 posts

What a stunning selection of works Lynne, If I had a house large enough I’d want to hang them all!! :)) Congratulations to everyone featured, and huge thanks to Lynne for including me too x

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 10344 posts

Truly inspirational selections! Congratulations to all the wonderful featured artists!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1449 posts

An amazing collection of art! There are so many talented artists here on RB. Congratulations to all who have there work featured here and to Lynne for putting together such a beautiful gallery. And thanks so much for including one of mine.

Dale Lockwood Dale Lockwood 24 posts

Thank you Lynne and congratulations to all on your wonderful work!

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1882 posts

Totally awesome and very outstanding works of art. Congratulations to all of you. Thank you so very much Rosehaven for your very charitable time to create this wonderful gallery of stunning art!!!!!!!!!!

vigor vigor 9034 posts

These are like going to an art museum and your choices are fantastic Lynne! Congrats to all the talented artists and I am so humbled to have been chosen with 2 of my works!!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1365 posts

So wonderful to see my work included in this fabulous gallery dear Lynne, thank you so much! I love the colour tones on this beautiful page – outstanding works by all, congratulations!

©Maria Medeiros ©Maria Medeiros 181 posts

Thanks so much! I’m truly honoured! Thank you! :D

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 729 posts

Stunning works! Always so inspiring to see what Lynne is featuring! Congratulations to the artists!

Dawn M. Becker Dawn M. Becker 354 posts

TY very much Lynne and congrats to all others that have been featured!!! :o)

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 582 posts

breathtaking and amazing artwork!!!!!!! What an incredible group of artists!!!! Thank you so so much, dear Lynne, for including a couple of my images!!!!!!!!!

tinypaws tinypaws 1354 posts

Really outstanding work selected from very talented artists.Very well done everyone!

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 52 posts

Thanks for including my image(s) with these fine works.

tori yule tori yule 7595 posts

Beautiful gallery, Lynne!
Congrats to all!

Carol Bleasdale Carol Bleasdale 395 posts

I am in awe of all this beautiful work and feel so very honoured to be among you all!

Jennifer Rhoades Jennifer Rhoades 173 posts

Such an honor to be included among such AMAZING works!! Congratulations to everyone and thank you from me!!!