Head-Spinning Looks. Shop new leggings, scarves, and skirts.

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

9.21.2012 "Grungy Little Pals "

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1706 posts

So many of us have four legged lovelies as our most treasured companions, friends, members of our families …………….without them our lives seem so empty .The joy , comfort , total unconditional love , loyalty ,cuddles & endearing moments these beautiful creatures bring to our lives can never be measured , it is so immense. This Feature Gallery is to Honour & Celebrate their lives …………please join me in Congratulating all Artists Featured here today as I hang these beauties upon the walls of Grunge Hall

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

pauldana pauldana 287 posts

Congratulations all, this is a great selection of art! Just stunning image that are a pleasure to view

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 529 posts

a bark & a miaw to all !! thanks for the great company !congratulations !!!
alan

Randy Turnbow Randy Turnbow 876 posts

Great group Lynne, wonderful selection job. Congrats to all of the fine artists who capture these wonderful animals!

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 187 posts

Congratulations to all! Wonderful selections, Lynne! Thanks so much for including mine!

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 65 posts

Many thanks Lynne and Congrats to all the wonderful works here, It’s great to included, Thanks again….

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4120 posts

2 featured in one day? Thank you so much Lynne, Thank you!! This is such an honor.. And to be included with so many beauties… WOW… Fabulous images from talented artists… CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE, well deserved, well done…
Rhonda
9-20-12

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1516 posts

Thank you so much Lynne & Polly for including my Sophie in this wonderful gallery. Congratulations to all featured artists

Clare Colins Clare Colins 735 posts

a beautiful collection!
thank you so much for including three of mine.
congratulations to every brilliant artist featured here.

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 539 posts

Wonderful collection. Thank you for including 2 of mine. Congrats to everyone!

SummerJade SummerJade 1332 posts

What a wonderful and inspiring feature page!!
I’m honored to have an image in this grouping! ♥☺♫

tinypaws tinypaws 1403 posts

Wow….A honor to see my work chosen .Thank you so much…Outstanding work and collection.!!Well done every one.!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1392 posts

Oh, this is just delightful! Such a gorgeous collection of furry friends and I am thrilled that you have included Sushi amongst them! Thank you so much for this lovely treat dear Lynne and congratulations to all featured artists!

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 218 posts

Many thanks Lynne and congrats to all of you on producing such marvellous work . . .x

missmoneypenny missmoneypenny 1164 posts

Wow – what a selection, stunning! Congratulations to everybody

Lissywitch Lissywitch 217 posts

Such a stunning collection. Many congratulations to everyone featured and huge thanks to Lynne for featuring 2 of my works…over the moon! Thank you x

vigor vigor 9744 posts

What a gorgeous gallery this is! Thank you Lynne for bringing this to us. Congrats to all the talented artists. Thank you for selecting 3 of mine to be on here, I am so honored!!!

Qnita Qnita 5580 posts

I really appreciate the feature! Thank you!

Congratulations to all!