***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

8.31.2012 "Fabulous Grunge Features ............."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Well ,here they are these glorious works created by such Talented Artists …………such a joy to curate this Gallery for you all to be inspired by ! Please join me in Congratulating all of our wonderful members Featured today as I hang these Gorgeous Grungey Images upon the walls of the Hall of Grunge

All works are chosen on merit, and some artists may have more than one feature.
Please join us in congratulating the artists!
Wishing you all a most fabulous beginning to September , truly I do not know where the days go !!!!
Big Hugs to all,
Lynne

pauldana pauldana 249 posts

Wow, great work, congratulations all!

Carina514 Carina514 12 posts

Amazing features! What an honor to be included. Thank you!

vigor vigor 10198 posts

I am always in awe at the talent I see and even more in awe that I am among them. Such a lovely collection and congrats to all the talented artists!!!

missmoneypenny missmoneypenny 1211 posts

A stunning selection of work – congratulations to everybody

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

So many beautiful, beautiful works of art! My computer has been offline for days now, back on at last, perfect timing as I can now enjoy a cup of tea and a walk through wonderland in this collection!
Huge congrats to all! And huge hugs to Lynne for all her hard work!
P
xx
P
xx

tori yule tori yule 8327 posts

Such a gorgeous gallery, Lynne
Congratulations to all!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 17179 posts

Many thanks, Lynne, for creating this impressive collection of images, and thank you also for including one of mine. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 578 posts

Lovely talent expressed here, beautiful works, and I congratulate the artists!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8870 posts

Beautiful gallery, Lynne! Congratulatons to all featured!
WOW! Thank you very much for including three of my works… I’m honored!!! Thanks again!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 617 posts

Very honored and feeling totally spoiled with two images alongside all that wonderful art. Thanks so much Lynne, I’m very grateful. Congrats to all the talented artists with features here, great works all.

Robin Webster Robin Webster 604 posts

Wonderful selection Lynne! Congratulations to everyone included in this beautiful page!

Phaedrasgate Phaedrasgate 116 posts

WOW! You guys rock! I’m to have my work featured with so many wonderful artists. Bravo!

Margi Margi 381 posts

a stunning collection Lynne, so happy to be amongst it :)))) congrats to everyone:)

Laurie Search Laurie Search 262 posts

Wow, these featured images are just fantastic!!! Congratulations to all!!! And thank you so, so much for including me here!!! It’s an honor!!!! :)))xo

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1572 posts

FABULOUS! Thank you so much dear Lynne for including my work in this superb collection. Congratulations to all featured artists, your work is an inspiration!

Tarrby Tarrby 1330 posts

Brilliant selections one and all, congratulations to all the artists concerned and thanks to Lynne.

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 540 posts

oh WOW!!!!! I’m 3 months late to the party … but what joy to see these glorious images!!! Such an amazingly talented group of artists!!!! Congratulations, all!!!!!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 540 posts

… and thank you so much for including me!!!!