Bloggers’ Bliss — See our streetwear come to life

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

8.02.12 "The Exquisite Garden of Grunge..."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1706 posts

Enthralled to happen upon these magnificent works within the group & have thoroughly loved curating this Feature Gallery . Please join me in Congratulating all Artists featured here today as I hang these beautiful images upon the walls in the Hall of Grunge

All works are chosen on merit, and some artists may have more than one feature.
Please join us in congratulating the artists!
Have a brilliant weekend ahead , I guess many of you will be enjoying the Olympic Games!
Hugs to all & thanks so much for sharing your glorious grunge with us …
Lynne and Polly

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 1884 posts

I am thrilled that you have featured three of my images amongst this terrific selection of works. Thank you so much Lynne. Congratulations to all the other featured artists.

Margi Margi 396 posts

wow, thank you Lynne for my features, such wonderful images to be amongst, congrats everyone:))

lucyliu lucyliu 57 posts

wonderful selection. Congrats to all artist…so wonderful images. Thank you for my features…

Teresa Pople Teresa Pople 218 posts

Thanks so much Lynne and many congratulations to everyone on such splendid work . . .x

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1521 posts

Stunning! What a fabulous gallery of beautiful flower images. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Olga Olga 83 posts

Breathtaking collection! So blessed to be chosen… Thank you so much. :)

LarryB007 LarryB007 617 posts

What fantastic images you have chosen! I am so honored to be one .. Thank you! Congratulations to the artists of the other beautiful works.!!!

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 193 posts

Many thanks dear Lynne for featuring me in the group.And many congratulations to all my fellow artists.x

lorrainem lorrainem 6 posts

Thank you so much Lynne for featuring me – congratulations to everyone featured – truly beautiful works and I’m honoured to be amongst you :)

Carol Bleasdale Carol Bleasdale 390 posts

Wow! I feel humbled to be included amongst all these superb images, not once but twice! Thanks so very much and congratulations everyone!

vigor vigor 9816 posts

What peace and beauty on this page Lynne! I am so honored to have been featured with 4 of my works today! Congrats to all artists for such lovely works!!!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 12145 posts

I am delighted and thrilled to be included among these wonderful featured works! Congratulations to all!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9750 posts

What an honor to be featured among these wonderful delights!!! Thanks much!!!

Congratulations to all! WOW! Stunning work everyone!!!

pennyswork pennyswork 278 posts

These are gorgeous – well chosen – thanks so much for choosing one of my images :))

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 187 posts

Wonderful selections, Lynne! I’m honored to be included!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 886 posts

Thank you so much Lynn, beautiful selections. Congrats to all the featured artists!

Johanna26 Johanna26 162 posts

Thank you so much Lynne for including my image among alll these fantastic works ….what a superb selection and congratulations to all the
artists … Johanna

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 730 posts

Congratulations to all of these creative and talented artists! I am blown away by these gorgeous images!

Robert Armendariz Robert Armendariz 11 posts

Thank you very much, deeply honored to have two of my works chosen to be among these magnificent images. Congratulations to all, very well done!!!!!!!!!!

polly470 polly470 1156 posts

This is possibly the best collection of floral artwork I have ever seen…Lynne, you have out done yourself – artists, you are AWESOME!!!
P
xx

tori yule tori yule 8214 posts

Such a beautiful gallery, Lynne.
Congratulations to all!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1397 posts

Such a delight to see one of my images amongst this beautiful floral collection, especially as I have been a little under the weather lately. Thank you so much Lynne and Polly, you have made my day:) :) Congratulations to all featured artists on these outstanding works, some of the best I have seen on RB! xx

cozycomfycouch cozycomfycouch 180 posts

Thank you so much! beautiful works!