***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

7.17.2012 "A Grungy Noah's Ark............."

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1665 posts

Thrilled to be able to present to you all the most amazing collection of animal & bird images . Polly & I absolutely adore this subject so it has been an exciting adventure for me to ‘go bush’ & find all of these wondrous works ! Please join me in Congratulating all Featured Artists as I hang these beauties upon the glorious walls of the HALL of GRUNGE ! …………….you will notice that many of Polly’s works are lined up here too ( Animals are her forte as we all know) , so enjoy having a host whom is as accomplished at Grunge as she is , I think it truly is such an honour & I know you will all agree with me .

Honestly & Truly I have never found putting a Feature Gallery together ,so very hard. I wanted to keep going forever there are so many wondrous images in this magnificent group that I have hardly touched the sides of the glorious animal & bird works that I so want to feature …………but alas , I am really tired & my darling Jen turns 23 years old tomorrow ……….what excitement !!! What joy !!!! I really needed to get this posted before the Birthday Girl is needing all of my attention for the rest of the week with little parties along the way for her ( for those of you whom do not know me my beautiful daughter was born with Downs Syndrome birthdays to Jen are like wedding days for most daughter’s)
FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.I know that you will all look forward to Polly’s Sunday Grunge Special …………………don’t miss it ,she is sure to have a great display for you all to relish. Wishing you all a week full of happiness & great creativity , it is such an honour to be Hosting this fabulous group!
Big Hugs to all ,
Lynne

timmburgess timmburgess 237 posts

Congratulations everybody great works work well together as a collection….timm

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 185 posts

Congratulations to all the artists on their lovely work.x

jammingene jammingene 1164 posts

TY for including me and congrats to all the artists..☺☺☺☺☺☺

riata66 riata66 193 posts

After a long absence I logged in to see my Faazar’s image and noticed a feature. I am thrilled you picked him and he resides among the best. Having a difficult time getting around with the new format and cannot find anything. Thank you once again and congrats to all the other fab images.

Carol Bleasdale Carol Bleasdale 387 posts

Wow oh wow! What a stunning Feature Gallery and I feel humbled to be a part of it.

EvaMarIza EvaMarIza 98 posts

Congratulations to all great artists:)

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9527 posts

Beautiful gallery. Congratulations to all!

Lissywitch Lissywitch 216 posts

absolutely amazing collection of work Lynne. Many congratulations to all featured and huge thanks for including me :))

steppeland steppeland 1441 posts

Thank you so much for including one of my works in this fabulous gallery! Much appreciated.
A big congrats to all the artists featured here! Awesome work, everyone!

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 65 posts

Wonderful selections here and many thanks for including my works, A big congrats to all artists and Happy Birthday Jen !!!!

TeresaB TeresaB 2566 posts

Such a beautiful selection of art!! Congratulations to all featured artists!!!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4121 posts

WOW o WOW!!! What a fabulous group of selections!!!! Congratulations to ALL, WOW!!!

What a fabulous honor Lynne!!!! I always love to have a feature in this group!!!! Thank you for including mine!!

Rhonda
7-17-12

Photography by TJ Baccari Photography by... 562 posts

Wow fantastic images here, congrats to all

ajgosling ajgosling 120 posts

Thank you very much and congrats to everyone.

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 581 posts

What a collection!!!!! I can’t tell you how honored I am to have some of my images included on this amazing page!!!!! Congratulations to all the artists here … and most sincere thanks to Polly and Lynne for all the hard work!!!!!!!!!!

AnnetteHoll AnnetteHoll 131 posts

This is truly a wonderful surprise to see my image included here, I am so honoured, Congrats to all the other artists your images are outstanding and a huge Thankyou to Lynne and Polly !!!

Heather Haderly Heather Haderly 119 posts

Wow Folks, There are some real beauties here!

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 545 posts

Thank you for the awesome feature. An honour to be featured amongst such talented artists.

Tarrby Tarrby 1261 posts

A fantastic selection Lynne as always, thank you and congratulations to everyone featured.