***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

6-30-11 FEATURES: PILE ON THE GRUNGE

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

I never get tired of viewing, IN DEPTH, these incredible GRUNGE art works! Sooooooo much depth, emotion, & design go into the
making of these beauties! It takes TALENT to create these….not just by slapping a gritty layer on top of any old pic and that’s it!
Ohhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo!
The correct blending, choice of color tones and “tweaking”……..those are keys to success!

Homeward Bound
by Teresa Burnett

Rusty Bit(te) d’amarrage
by Sonia de Macedo-Stewart

l

Tall ship.
by Irene Burdell

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements

Happy Grunging!
hugs…Pat

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 860 posts

Thank you so much for including my work in this marvellous selection x

Philip Golan Philip Golan 356 posts

Thank you very much for featuring my image.

ajgosling ajgosling 120 posts

Thank you very much. Congrats to everyone.

Margi Margi 401 posts

so right Pat, what amazing grunge, happy grunging everyone :)))

Carmen Holly Carmen Holly 390 posts

More great works to view here. So many I have missed seeing. It is an honor to have one of mine among them.
Thank YOU Pat! Congratulations everyone.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 630 posts

Very grateful to be included in this wonderfully creative gallery of grunge! Kudos and congrats to all featured artists and a big thanks to Pat for all her hard work!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4118 posts

I am pleased to be included in today’s fabulous features!!! Thank you so much Pat. Congratulations everyone!! Great talent & true beauties!!
xoxo
Rhonda
6-30-11

TeresaB TeresaB 2652 posts

They are all so beautiful!!! Congratulations to all artists!!! Wonderful selection Pat…and thank you so very much for including my old ship!!

Lynne Haselden Lynne Haselden 51 posts

These are all AWESOME – they are just fantastic! I get such inspiration and ideas from these pages as I hope others get from my work. GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

Eve Parry Eve Parry 1007 posts

There are some brilliant images here and I am so proud to have one of mine among them. Thank you.

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3824 posts

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists featured here. I’m proud to be included in this selection.
Thank you so much Pat for all your hard work, you are much appreciated xx

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 311 posts

Thank you very much Pat for including my work amongst this beautiful display, it is such an honour. Many congratulations everyone xx

LudaNayvelt LudaNayvelt 616 posts

fantastic collection full of motivations

Christine Annas Christine Annas 356 posts

Another fantastic collection and my congratulations to all the featured artists.

Deb Gibbons Deb Gibbons 28 posts

congrats everyone…..and thanks for picking two of my photos

Katy Breen Katy Breen 255 posts

What fun, and such an honor, after being away for the past 3 weeks to come here and see my work featured on this page. THANK YOU so much Pat!! As always, your wonderful support warms my heart!! xox