***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

6-20-11 FEATURES: GRUNGE IT UP (Challenge Entries)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2566 posts

I am your most DEVOTED FAN, my dear Artists!     You are an inspiration to ALL who view your masterful art pieces!     BRAVO!

The Washington Monument
by Lois Bryan

Protected
by Kay Kempton Raade

A Day at the Beach
by Trish Woodford

-

Red Truck
by Michael Petrizzo

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Please enter TODAY’S FEATURE into the GRUNGE IT UP JUNE 20TH CHALLENGE as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

ENJOY & HAVE FUN GRUNGING!
hug…Pat

Josephine Pugh Josephine Pugh 64 posts

Such AMAZING selections! Thank you for taking the time to create this page Pat!

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 41 posts

Thanks a lot Pat, this site is great. Congratulations to all the artists.

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1370 posts

What a fabulous selection! Thanks so much for including my work, Last Lotus, in this outstanding gallery, Pat!

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 696 posts

Honoured to be included here, Pat…many thanks!! Congrats to all those who are represented here. …amazing works!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 580 posts

what an incredibly awesome grouping of magnificent art … I’m simply humbled to be among such greats!!!!!!!! Thank you Pat !!!!!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1510 posts

An inspiring collection of work Pat, and such an honour to be included! Thank you so very much for featuring Wild Grasses and CONGRATULATIONS to all Featured Artists!

KathyClark KathyClark 191 posts

congratulations to all the featured artists, and thanks for including mine. I feel like I’m still in romper room, for any of you oldies who might know what that is. I am a kindergartener. What wonderful diversity and creativity is displayed here.

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 310 posts

What a wonderful display Pat. Beautiful choices. Thank you for including Memories amongst them. Such a privilage. Congratulations everyone, stunning work xx

vertigoimages vertigoimages 181 posts

Honored to be included and surrounded by so many beautiful works of art. Thank you, Pat !!!

buttonpresser buttonpresser 1448 posts

Thanks, I’m honoured to be in this great selection Pat. I wish I had more time to explore all the images here more fully.

Congrats to all

Dave