15% OFF – LAST DAY! USE CODE GET15

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

6-5-11 FEATURES: Miscelanneous

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

NO STOCK IMAGES…PLEASE! They will be removed without notification. See Guidelines for reference.

THANK YOU ALL! Your images magnificent! BRAVO!

I never get tired of viewing, IN DEPTH, these incredible GRUNGE art works! Sooooooo much depth, emotion, & design go into the
making of these beauties! It takes TALENT to create these….not just by slapping a gritty layer on top of any old pic and that’s it!
Ohhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo!
The correct blending, choice of color tones and “tweaking”……..those are keys to success!

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN CREATING!

hugs…Pat

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3824 posts

CONGRATULATIONS to all you gorgeous talented artists.
Great selection Pat

Deb Gibbons Deb Gibbons 28 posts

Thanks for the feature – I`m thrilled! Congrats to all the other wonderful images too

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 683 posts

Great selections Pat and many thanks for featuring one of my images amongst then.

David

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 289 posts

WONDERFUL collection Pat!
Congrats to all the featured artists!!!!

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 571 posts

WOW ! What an incredible amount of talent shown here. I have looked at these artworks five times now and still in awe at the beauty of these works. Excellent! Thank you so much Pat for all you do. You are quite awesome and a wonderful judge of great art. Congratulations to all the artists featured.

Tarrby Tarrby 1133 posts

What a fantastic selection Pat, these really are awesome, many congratulations to all the talented artists involved, Brian

pennyswork pennyswork 267 posts

Great choices Pat – there are sure some talented artists in this group. Congrats to all those featured andthanks most humbly for including one of my images :))

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 507 posts

Beautiful images, everyone! Thanks for including one of mine, Pat!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 627 posts

It’s an incredible thrill to be featured along with the wonderful artists whose great works are displayed above. Congrats to all of you and a huge thanks to Pat for all her hard work putting yet another gorgeous collection together.

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 311 posts

A wonderful display of incredible work Pat. Thank you for including my work amongst them. Such a privilege. Congratulations everyone x

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4117 posts

I am thrilled & honored!!! Thank you & congrats to all of the fabulous artists with features today!!! I am proud to stand with you all!

Rhonda
6-4-11

CarolM CarolM 377 posts

A fantastic collection of fabulous images!! Every one is just beautiful. A big congrats to all!! It’s a visual treat.

lamiel lamiel 2613 posts

Wow! Thanks for the feature. I’m very happy to be in this sea of creativity. :-)