Shop

Introducing Scoop Neck Tees and Unisex Tanks — FIND OUT MORE

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

01-29-11...FEATURES: "IT AIN'T A FIT NIGHT OUT.."

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3762 posts

*“It ain’t a fit night out for man or beast!”
Inspired by The Fatal Glass of Beer with W.C. Fields – a Classic! Not spot on but close enough LOL :o)
Outstanding work all – THANK YOU!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)*

polly470 polly470 1199 posts

Wow!! Love the title..and the selection of images is brilliant!! Thank you so much for including my eagle..I am now going to get lost in the wonder of all the other works..I love this group!!
P
xx

hampshirelady hampshirelady 402 posts

Wonderful selection – love the broody moodiness in these images – congrats to all the artists.

Rene Hales Rene Hales 837 posts

Great images! Congratulations to all.

Stephen Morris Stephen Morris 18 posts

Inspirational – some great images!

Well done and congrats to all.

Steve

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 723 posts

Congratulations to all the artists above….such fabulous moody, atmospheric shots!!

Tarrby Tarrby 1056 posts

Another stunning collection Kira, well done and congratulations to all the other artists. The originality and inventiveness in this group never ceases to amaze me and you have matched them all together with a great title.

murals2go murals2go 74 posts

Oh ! I love this group too! I get so inspired by the stunning images always to be found here! Thank you for including my nasty Orc ! He definitely benefitted from a good grunging! Cheers! Birg

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 639 posts

Wonderfully spoooooky and worth a deeper look!! Thanks, Kira.

Margi Margi 400 posts

these are all simply amazing, so dark and full of portents:))