***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

11-20-10... FEATURES: More Fabulous Flowers

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4151 posts

*"More Fabulous Flowers"
Outstanding beautiful work everybody – THANK YOU!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a great weekend – and happy clicking
Kira :o)

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1572 posts

WOW Kira! I was just about to sign off and saw these gorgeous flowers come up in my image feed – thank you so so much for featuring “Cherry Blossoms” and “Thoughts of Love” – I’m so thrilled, you have really made my day :))

Huge congratulations to all these wonderful featured artists, truly superb work :)xox

Jessica Jenney Jessica Jenney 189 posts

Gorgeous selection, Kira! Thanks so much for the features!

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

Kira…thank you so much for the features!! And the quality of the other work is stunning I feel honoured!!!
P
xxxxxxxxxxx

Eve Parry Eve Parry 921 posts

I can hardly believe I have another photo featured in this group. I love the look of ‘grunge’ but have found it difficult to achieve the ‘grunge look’ myself. Now I feel I am definitely making progress. Thank you very much.

Clare Colins Clare Colins 716 posts

Wow…to be part of this fabulous group is amazing. Great work everyone,
Clare

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

A glorious selection , Congratulations to all of the featured Artists for their inspiring and beautiful work! I am so honored to be part of this group and have ‘Compassion ’ & ’The Vision’ featured here ,thank you so very much ~ Warmest wishes ~ Lynne

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 672 posts

So pleased you choose to display all these fabulous images this way, Kira. Gives us all a beautiful sample of what is on RB and shows us works we may never have seen otherwise. Truly grateful and honoured to be a part of this display. Many thanks!! Congrats to those who are here too!

Paula McManus Paula McManus 203 posts

thankyou very much! I am thrilled to be featured amongst all those other stunning artworks! Congratulations to everyone who has been featured!

Rene Hales Rene Hales 820 posts

Beautiful collection of images.—Rene

Anne Staub Anne Staub 3452 posts

thank you very much! so many beautiful works here!

AnnieSnel AnnieSnel 192 posts

Congratulations to all the artist, beautiful images!!