25% off iPhone and Samsung cases. Gift original. Use code SWEETGIFT

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

10-26-10...FEATURES: Fabulous Flowers

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4233 posts

*"Fabulous Flowers"
Marvellous work everybody – THANK YOU!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a great creative week – and happy clicking
Kira :o)*

rosalin rosalin 40 posts

wow …..what a beautiful Collection ! Congratulations to all artists ! :))

Berns Berns 3034 posts

Gorgeous work! Congrats everyone!

moonlover moonlover 41 posts

lovely all x

Rene Hales Rene Hales 820 posts

These are wonderful. Congratulations!—Rene

Clare Colins Clare Colins 756 posts

A terrific collection. I am very happy to have my work along side such masterpieces.
Congratulations to all,
Clare

Katy Breen Katy Breen 239 posts

An amazing collection of beautiful art!! I’m so honored to be amongst this wonderful group of talented artist!!

Josephine Pugh Josephine Pugh 64 posts

These are beautiful! Congratulations to all, and thank you for including my work- your choices of images are wonderful.

Deb Gibbons Deb Gibbons 28 posts

Thanks so much I have two featured photos…..I am so thrilled and congrats to everyone they are fabulous images!!!

CarolM CarolM 481 posts

Gorgeous pieces of work. Congratulations to each and everyone of you. I am honored to have one of my works included next to all these talented artists. Thank you so very much!

CarolM CarolM 481 posts

Gorgeous pieces of work. Congratulations to each and everyone of you. I am honored to have one of my works included next to all these talented artists. Thank you so very much!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1571 posts

A superb collection Kira, and I’m so delighted that you have featured two of my works! Thank you so much, and huge Congratulations to all featured artists – outstandingly beautiful work!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4169 posts

I am so honored to be among the features today!!! Wow, stunningly beautiful choices… Congrats to all!!

xoxo
Rhonda

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

This is the most glorious page of lovelies ! I am so very honored to be among this wonderful selection,Very many thanks. Big Congratulations to all of the featured Artists here ,magnificent work !

Cordelia Cordelia 107 posts

Beautiful work. Congrats to all!

cathairstudios cathairstudios 62 posts

Such a wonderful collection of images, congratulations to all that have been included, I feel very honored to be part of the group, thank you!