Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

***GRUNGE IT UP

Quality photographs altered with layers of textures to create a grunge effect.

10-22-10...FEATURES: All Creatures Great and Small

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3824 posts

*"All Creatures Great and Small"
Congratulations to all of you wonderful and talented artists and THANK YOU.
Keep the great work coming!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a great creative weekend – and happy clicking
Kira :o)*

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 577 posts

Kira, SUCH a beautiful, beautiful grouping … each of these is so darling and dear … Some old favorites … and some new favorites!!!!!! Thank you so much for including me!!!!!!!

Eve Parry Eve Parry 1007 posts

Oh my goodness, will I ever reach this standard of work. They are all superb works of art. Congratulations to the author of each one.

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 570 posts

Thank you so very much for featuring “Shades of Autumn”. All the artworks are amazing. Congratulations to everyone!!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1747 posts

Well ,I have just burst into tears !!! I cannot believe this ! 4 Artworks featured here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally lost for words ,completely gobsmacked !!!
All I can say is THANK YOU Kira for including these works of mine , I cannot comprehend four being here ! Biggest Congratulations to all Featured Artists ,I am so humbled to have my work amongst yours …….truly I am …………………..
Warmest Wishes to all ,I cannot tell you how much it means to me that my work brings others pleasure ,it is the biggest thrill ever !!!!!! x

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

I am just so bowled over – thanks so much for featuring my work- I am thrilled you enjoy it! And CONGRATULATIONS to all the other Artists featured here! xxx

AnnieSnel AnnieSnel 152 posts

Thank you so much Kira for featuring “Do you like my earrings” feel very honored! Congratulations to all of the wonderful and featured artists here!