It’s a tee. It’s a dress. It’s the new Graphic T-shirt Dress.

From The Heart

Art and photography created from the heart.

Blossoms From The Heart - November 18, 2013

Kanages Ramesh Kanages Ramesh 1046 posts

Hi Members!!

Welcome to Theme Monday " From The Heart "! The theme today is Blossoms From The Heart.

Please join me in sending hearty congratulations From The Heart to the artists featured today on their heartfelt creations!!

Thank you
Ramesh

Glory of Summer
by Anita Pollak

joyful enlightment
by jhawa

Me and my Shadow
by kathrynsgallery

Woodland Hydrangea
by Kathilee

Sweet Memories of You
by autumnwind

More Than Red
by TheCandle

Peony
by Michael Cummings

Little Yellow Rose
by Ginny York

There Was Long Ones, Tall Ones, Short Ones…
by Michael May

Yellow as the Sun
by Penny Smith

A flower's opening
by Carmen Ene

Marguerites
by karina5

autumnwind autumnwind 7042 posts

Congratulations to everyone, so happy to be here among you! Thank you Ramesh for the beautiful honor!!! xxx

Anita Pollak Anita Pollak 488 posts

Wow, what a gorgeous collection of flower images, Ramesh! Congratulations to all the featured artists and thank you so much for the honor of including my Glory of Summer in this outstanding group!

karina5 karina5 358 posts

Congratulations to all the featured arists and thanks a bunch for including my work “Marquerites”.

TheCandle TheCandle 93 posts

Congratulations to all, and thanks for including my work, "More Than Red ". Always proud to be featured in this group.

Ernie

Ginny York Ginny York 7020 posts

Wow Ramesh….What beautiful features. The front page looks gorgeous. :)) Thanks so much for including Little Yellow Rose in with them. Congratulations to everyone featured. Such beautiful images.

Evita Evita 14699 posts

Beautiful works… Congratulations to everyone!!!! ☺♥

kathrynsgallery kathrynsgallery 309 posts

I am delighted to find my little rose in such excellent company! Thank you very much for including me, Ramesh, and my congratulations to the other featured artists!

Vivian Sturdivant Vivian Sturdivant 5304 posts

Wonderful selection!! Congrats to all featured!! :)

Michael May Michael May 754 posts

Congratulations to all featured and I’m honored to be among you! A fine selection Ramesh and a humble, ‘thank you!’