Revised Group Rules
This is a group for altered/digitally enhanced or manipulated flowers. Close-up manipulated photography, such as with textures and layers or a good dose of blurring – all must be obvious to the eye. Prefer if the flower itself was altered with a texture, but works may still be accepted if description outlines texture use AND it is immediately apparent. If the actual flower looks close to as-is, then use of obvious texture, filter use in the image background is obligatory. A slightly blurred background, such as results from using a macro lens, is not enough. Check featured images to get the idea.
Related journals and writing.
PLEASE INCLUDE DETAILS FOR YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU ACHIEVED THE FINISHED WORK; TEXTURES ETC, If no description, your work may be rejected.
- Images submitted which are not in PICTURE format. That is, no throw pillows or iPhone covers as the main format.
- Sharp images straight from the camera (must have lots of blur/dof or some effect applied)
- Straight flowers with only a black background.
- Faces, people, or part thereof, in any form.
- Butterflies, bees, ladybirds – any living thing.
- Garden scenes, creepers and the like
- Trees and gardens
- iPhone cases or T-shirts
Please read group messages – they are important and it is a good thing to participate now that you are a member.
Disclaimer: Images may be used as challenge avatar.