1) All works must capture what Flotsam & Jetsam is, as defined in description.There has to be debris, driftwood or boat wrecks in the image.
Boat chains need to show they are abandoned and debris, or that they are attached to an already abandoned wreck. No chains accepted if they are not debris or wreck related.
No plain views of sunsets and boats (wrecks only allowed), or empty beaches. No shells, pebbles seaweed or life natural to the waters
Flotsam & Jetsam (which includes driftwood & abandoned boat wrecks MUST be the main feature of the image please).
2) Colour and B&W photos always welcomed. No heavy image processing and no collages, and no words on your photos.
3) At the moment we are accepting an unlimited number of entries to the group. (This may change).
4) No nudes or unsavoury items.
5) No clothing or i-phone cases.
6) No writing
7) NO CHILDREN OR PEOPLE.
8) ABOVE ALL RESPECT ONE ANOTHER, and have fun searching out all the sea junk/drift, driftwood and boat wrecks.!
This group is moderated, so if perchance your image is removed it will be for good reason. Please understand that our moderating host for the day has the decision to reject and their decision is final.