Film Photography

Features Gallery 27 Dec 11

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

Welcome to the features gallery…

Please Note .. Not all the images in this gallery may be available as framed prints

:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Super set of six images this week from …

Paul by Manuel Rodrigues, Bored by kutayk, as She Turns Away by DAVID SWIFT,
Golden Web by Jay Gross, Bed Room by yaacovk, Lake by Robin Bervini

Last weeks features are here

Manuel Gonçalves Manuel Gonçalves 16 posts

Great selection. Glad to be among them.

yaacovk yaacovk 3 posts

A good selection of styles that can adorn a variety of every wall at home or a coffee shop

yaacovk yaacovk 3 posts

Jay Gross Jay Gross 302 posts

Thanks much for the feature and this excellent gallery. Hmmm, I do like the way the gold spider’s web looks framed. -J:

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

Thank you all, and Jay, I always put the gallery images in frames here to mimic a picture hanging in a gallery. My slection of images and frame colour are made to show each persons work to its very best within the restrictions of an online features page. .. Who knows one day I may get to run a physical gallery, untill then I am very happy here. I hope you all do enjoy your features :)

kutayk kutayk 80 posts

Many thanks for including my work in this great selection, much appreciated! And congrats to the other photographers!!